Default Most Retarded Question

OK!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I know this is probably the most rediculous question ever but got my license plate and registration #'s in the mail, and like a giddy little child on Christmas day I ran out to the trailer and boat to install my new #'s and license plate we the #'s actually look really nice (Custom made by WSBD) now....... moving right along to the simple license plate I grab my niffty little tool box and make way to the back of the trailer and............................................... .........................um....................... .. anybody know where the hell it goes???
    Ridin' Dirty!

If it's like mine then there should be a bracket on the rear of the left fender. I used heavy duty tie-wraps for mine. They won't rust. Makes the plate easier to steal though...I guess if someone wants it that bad then go for it.

Looking from the back of the trailer, it'll go on the left hand side behind the fender. Aamof, there should be a bracket to mount it to.
    B
    Learn all you can today. Tomorrow you may need to know it!
    2004 Moomba Outback. Tower Speakers, amp, ballast, ssrr ... she's a cutie!

This is not a retarted question at all. I have no bracket to bolt one to. They are not required on trailers in AL. I think there are two holes on the left side of the trailer though at the very rear where one would go....sorry.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Tie wraps here too.

-J

jd

WSBD custom made your #'s? What do they look like?
    GO BIG OR GO HOME!

Lance,

Here is a pic. The only reason I assume that WSBD would have done this is because I've never seen Texas Parks and Wildlife send vinyls with plates.

Ridin' Dirty!

Hey that's pretty trick man! I like it! Yeah that's definately not standard issue.
    GO BIG OR GO HOME!

I had trick lettering that matched the orange of the boat too. Every time the Sheriffs dept or Game Warden or any patrol would see it, they would stop me to tell me that I needed to change it to BLOCK lettering. I never did.