Default 2004 moomba mobius lsv under 30k must sell asap

This boat is a super nice boat only reason for selling is i have a new boat on its way im willing to make a deal on this boat im asking 30k it books for 31500 it has buit in ballast and perfect pass its 21 foot long and 3300 lbs thats dry weight this boat has a wake plate it puts off a really nice wake 30k obo let me know i have a ton of pics but please no bullshit 286hrthe boat is in ohio

Can you post pics or email them to me [email protected]

Default WARNING SELLER EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO DEAL WITH BUYER BEWARE

A guy I know was looking at rtmoto's boat. RTmoto is rude and offensive, as you can already see from his language! RTmoto is one of those people who is always right and insults people when he does not get his way. Only He WINS-YOU LOSE!

If you are looking at a boat you are better off not dealing with rtmoto! Besides there are better people that are way more reasonable to work with.....
    https://forum.moomba.com/viewtopic.php?t=4954 has been listed at $26,650 for same boat since October.

[email protected] for 05 LSV and 190 hrs - last check he was at $26,000.

My friend was giving me crap because I ride Motocross and gave me the usual 'look at this typical mx idiot,' giving the sport a bad name! MOST MX people are not like that! The pits are filled with decent, hard working families!

If my friend is right there is no way rtmoto can keep his mouth shut. He will have to respond to get the last word b/c he is always right.....

Hey otgrt11,

I used to race desert back in the late 80’s thru the mid 90’s…up until I broke 9 ribs and collapsed my lung in El Paso! My ride was a KX 500. I raced a few more seasons after that, but just couldn’t get that edge back at those high speeds!!! I couldn’t fall into the zone!!! I sold my bike to a young kid, and he was so excited. I tried to explain to him just how fast this thing was. I hope he didn’t kill himself! I was doing around 85 MPH when I went down. I had it geared to do around 110 MPH sustained desert racing. WFO baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!