Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

I guess you saw the F-22 Raptor demo? Whats with the Toranoda on your website, seems like the F-18 would be your choice? I really wish I could see an AD-1 Skyraider!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zegm
    I guess you saw the F-22 Raptor demo? Whats with the Toranoda on your website, seems like the F-18 would be your choice? I really wish I could see an AD-1 Skyraider!!!!!
    Have a whole set dedicated to the Hornet I am one of the photographers that shoot Maple Flag. I Love that shot taken at Maple Flag in 2006 Right after Flag I will be getting my new boat...Yea. And YES The F-22 at Nellis was FANTASTIC.
    Ski when the ice is gone stop when it returns.

Go to pride and joy and look up the 2008 LS, that is our new boat, it is at the dealer now. I will go pick it up Friday! Unfortunately for us the dealer is 5 hours away. March 28th I will be on Tyndall AFB to watch the Airshow, the 43rd Fighter squadren has the F-22 and their intelligence officer is our good buddy! She gets my son and I VIP passes and we go where no one has gone before!!! My 10 year old son has gotten to look inside the cockpit of a F-22 but I was not allowed as I don't have a security clearance! There is not a rivet or seam on that airframe!!!!!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET Love it ours is in the Yellow like on the main page Cant wait will post picks as soon as I can enjoy the show My greatest joy sitting in the F-117a Cool I will be in Nellis November for the show

Bill
    Ski when the ice is gone stop when it returns.

Quote Originally Posted by Membrain
    Hey Bombguy,

So your wife is an environmental engineer? What do she do? I’m a manager over water treatment.

The Blue Angels were at Carswell two summers ago. Those guys are unreal!
    The wife does project management on environmental remediation jobs. Mostly on former used defense sites (FUDS).

Neil