Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Nice weekend ahead

It's supposed to be 75 and sunny here on Sunday. May get out the LS and drop it in the water for the 1st run of the year. Lake was like glass this afternoon, hope its that way Sunday.
    07 Mobius LS--Razorback Red

Its nice here also. I would love to hit the water this weekend. Two things. It is suppose to be windy all weekend at the Lake 60mph gust. and Sunday, I will be at the Nascar race with my son, Tyler. One of my clients gave me two tickets all access passes with a suite. All the food and drink you want, and easy access to the bathroom. Have a great weekend and be safe on the water.
    Tazz

Hoping to do the same here! Tomorrow is maintenance.. hopefully impeller, trans and v drive fluids...
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Are you kidding me?! Beatiful Michigan just got a few more inches of snow 2 days ago. Its a wonderful 35 degrees out right now, my boating season is still months away

Beutiful here in Colorado 70 degrees, but the lake is about one third solid . Snow forcasted tonight and tomorrow

Upper 70's in Dallas,TX right now, and the lakes never freeze here. Heck it rarely even gets below freezing here.
    GO BIG OR GO HOME!

Had a blue-bird day here in Nth Fl. today, 40's this a.m. but 70ish after lunch we just got in from riding, me, mama, and daughter in boat, Josh my just turned 16 yr. old is boarding with no wet-suit now. Water seems too cool for me but whole lake was slick cept for an occasional bass fishermen throwing a roller... spring/summer is coming fast boys hold on !!!

did some maintenance this am, took her to the lake for a shakedown ride, and all ready for HOPEFULLY tomorrow. Supposed to be mid 70s but wind forecast is not so nice.. 10-15 out of South.. Not the best direction..
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

It looks like a nice day ahead, but the wind is starting to blow pretty good. The lake is choppy (been like glass for the last 2 days) but if it doesn't get any worse than it is now I'll be out after lunch.
    07 Mobius LS--Razorback Red

Sled491 Guest

Lake still 14inchs of ice and plenty of snow in the yard. Racing is down to these next 2 weekends. Can't start boat projects as we keep blowing motors and clutchs in the sleds, man it's been a hard season