Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default PACIFIC NORTHWEST MOOMBA RALLEY

I am incouraging Gerry from Active water sports to move the Jamborie from downtown Portland to Detroit Lake Or. He is considering it and it would be a nice location. Plenty of camping and nice lake. All you Northwest Moomba Owners way in. Just a thought...Davidl
    08 LSV, Z-5 CARGO, TANDOM AXLE CUSTOM WHEELS TRAILER.....HOME LAKE IS BILLY CHINOOK CENTRAL OREGON

David,can you post some pics of the lake. And where is it in relationship to Portland? Bambam
    2008 Mobius LS

Treat others the way you want to be treated!

Default Detrot Lake

Hey bam, If you go I-5 south to Salem (45 min from portland) take hwy 22 east for about 45 min-to 1hour. your there. If you go to detroit lake .com you will get the big picture. Also Bam, If I recall , Skiers choise will come out and barbi us a Lobster and steak for buying a new boat in feb 08. If I remember ED G posted this
    08 LSV, Z-5 CARGO, TANDOM AXLE CUSTOM WHEELS TRAILER.....HOME LAKE IS BILLY CHINOOK CENTRAL OREGON

Yea I like BBQ!!! That makes for a lot more driving for me though. are there any hotels around? I will go check it out online. Steak and Lobster Yum!!! I need to send my paper work to skiers choice for that deal I think?!?
    2008 Mobius LS

Bam, Call Gerry he will fax the info in ! I told him about this and he said he will follow up. I believe there are a couple motels there. Good luck.
    Also we are putting a major get together at Prinville resivore June 12-15th. Camping on the lake. We have over 100 people showing so far. This is in central Oregon. Love to have ya!!

I am looking into Detroit right now, I hope it is decided soon though so plans can be made.
    2008 Mobius LS

I dunno E, grilled shrimp skewers are pretty darn good.
    B
    Learn all you can today. Tomorrow you may need to know it!
    2004 Moomba Outback. Tower Speakers, amp, ballast, ssrr ... she's a cutie!

I'm always down for a jamboree being hosted closer to where I live.

Detroit is a pretty large lake and has some decent arms to go back and board in. Just like every lake the morning and before sunset are the times to go. Anything in between and the lake is horrible. If you like awesome pizza and breadsticks stop off at Giovanni's in Mill City. (it's on the way to Detroit) Just awesome!

There are many good spots to have boats tie up together and relax all day in the coves as well. And jump off the bridges too!

I will still take the tail (lobster)
    I have been on the lake with pretty good white caps! But the coves do offer some nice hang time. Also there is some great camping spots around the lake...Just a thought

Ed, I have to disagree! Good seafood is good seafood BBQ, BOIL, STEAM it doesnt matter as long as it is cooked the right way! I just look forward to meeting all the Moomba and Supra owners from on this site........
    2008 Mobius LS