Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Our new LSV!!

Tazz,

You really do work on your own stuff huh? My BMW is in the garage getting ready for some new struts now. I have to get it finished soon because the wife says because that is where her new boat is going to sit!

HAHAHAHA LOL. I am almost done with the stereo install. Just finished gluing the carpet to the MDF. I am still trying to figure out how to mount it. I am trying to make it as nice as possible. Also, my wife and her sister pack everything in the area the amps are going to be in. I really nee dot keep all the wires up and away. God for bid we are on the water without music.
    Tazz

My stereo install will be starting very soon,I hope to be done with it in less than two weeks!But seeing as how it was about 80 here at the beach yesterday and supposed to be hotter today I'm pretty sure I will be taking the boat out to the lake on sat. and pushing off the install just alittle longer!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zegm
    Tazz,

You really do work on your own stuff huh? My BMW is in the garage getting ready for some new struts now. I have to get it finished soon because the wife says because that is where her new boat is going to sit!
    What kind of BMW are we talking about? I make my living from BMW,and like to think I know my way around them quite well!

Sled491 Guest

Hey VK, your not makeing many friends around here with that 80 degree talk and going boating and all .

Us Northerners just dug out of another winter storm

I walked across the channel the other day to my lake house, heck I could have driven my truck across there was so much snow on the island I could barely get my quad up the hill to the road for a drive around

Atleast you can afford a lake house!!!! Unlike here in california where something like that isn't even on the radar!!!! Lets just say my trailer gets alot of use,atleast 75 miles each way

Sled491 Guest

Ouch!

VK,

My current baby is a 1997 540i 6 speed! I have owned BMW's for over 20 years but only my hands have ever touched them. I just sold my 1979 2.7Liter Hartge 323i. Not enough time to play with it.
    I tore my front spring perch 1/2 way off the strut body after I hit a piece of metal in the road. Amazingly I didn't bend the BMW/BBS forged wheel! Now if you just happened to have a M5 engine laying around you need to dispose of I will be happy to take it off your hands!

OK it was only 70 here this week but right now is the time to buy waterfront in Florida!!!! And instead of walking across the ice to get to your cabin you can walk across the alligators backs! just kidding!!!

Sled491 Guest

z,

you're not really painting that good of a picture