Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a day!

Default What a day!

Well it was a perfectly beautiful day here in the Pacific NW, we took the new LS out for some breakin hours. I was a bit nervous during unloading and the loading process. LOL... But the boat ran beautifuly it had a little of that new motor smell however, LOL... This picture is with the plate up and the ballast empty. We are on Mason Lake Washington...........
    2008 Mobius LS

Treat others the way you want to be treated!

'Tis the season. Almost. In N. Fla. we are raring to go. I can feel your excitement. I had no calls for 3 weeks on my old outboard boat and today several calls. The spring fever is catching. I can't believe you can run already in Wash.

I am jealous. Look at that water. Here in
    vegas, it is still cold. March is the begining of the season for us. I just hope the water leval increases and the water is smooth. Lake Mead if very unpredictable.
    Tazz

Trust me guys it was colder then you know what! Heaters worked great though, and it didnt matter as the sun was beautiful! I want the boat to be broke in before the good weather arrives so I can get behind it!
    2008 Mobius LS

Thanks Bambam!
    I know you took that picture for my wife the slalom skier. That wake looks like it will be no problem for her going through the course!
    This Tuesday they spray the hull!!! Anyone know what kind of time the boat takes in the factory?

Sled491 Guest

Z remember the wake gets flatter as you drop in the wakeplate. As far as assembling your boat, whatever the time frame is, it will still be too long for you

Z, believe it or not I acually was thinking of you when I took the pic! I dont know why but figured you would like to see what it was like for skiing................
    2008 Mobius LS

Sled,

you are 100% correct I OK we cannot wait. But we might have a problem here, G is scheduled for a Doctors visit on March 10 and she might have surgery to fuse her next very soon after that. I might be traveling solo to get the boat if the timing of everything comes together at the same time. I know she won't be happy about that but I will stop and purchase a big bow and put it on just before I drive up to the house and present her a birthday/get well present. At least she has been told by the surgeon (a big time waterskier himself) that she will be able to continue her love of skiing after she gets better.

ok I meant neck not next

Send G our best. Hope everything goes well with the surgery. Keep us posted.
    Tazz