Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What a day!

I will tell her!!!
    Thank you!!!
    She is so ready to get this over with so that she can return to all of her sports, including skiing down the course.

This isn't fair haha, We've got another month until the freezing temps are gone! Its killing me to look at these pictures with our LSV sitting in storage Btw great looking boat, water conditions don't look too bad either!
    Mark Miller
    2010 Moomba LSV
    2008 Moomba LSV - sold

bambam,

do you boat on mason lake? my buddy owns a house (i'm sorry...shack) on Mason Lake and we spend a week there every summer. it has some of the flatest water. especially during the week when everyone is at work!

here's a pic of us last summer at 9 in the morning and that water was B.E.A. utiful.

RPE_LSV
    Yes Mason lake outside of Belfair Washington, the weekdays do have some awesome water. Your friend has a place on the lake? Does he live in Wa or Oregon? I am looking for a place to Dock if he may be interested in renting his dock space........... RPE,Sent you a PM.
    2008 Mobius LS

Treat others the way you want to be treated!

Ed, that's my cousins dog. (the one who's feeding him) I've never seen a dog that loves the water more than him. He'll spend hours running off that dock and diving into the water for his toys. It's hilarious to watch. And yes, he's a very good dog.

Bam,
    I spend some time at Belfair myself. I have a friend on Trails End that I sold my old boat to (1979 gold metalflake Glastron Carlson) and we take it out on Hood Canal. He mentions Mason Lake is too busy on weekends to do any decent skiing. I used to work at the Shipyard and we get together to boat and mountain bike. I'd like to hook up with you sometime when I make it over.

Zabooda, I would like that. I have found that the lake is great during the week. On weekends it can get a bit crowded. I work for the Navy as a firefighter(civilian) at Keyport. Give me a call sometime if your over here......360-620-6587
    2008 Mobius LS

Treat others the way you want to be treated!

So cool to see fellow owners gettin' together, sharin' knowledge, lookin' out for each other. Gotta love this forum. Zegm- said a prayer for your wife. Hope everything goes extremely well with her (and the new ride-- I think the big bow is a great idea).