Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default WTB Outback in Michigan

Looking to join the Moomba family in MI.

Know of anyone with a boat for sale?

Greg Grytza
    [email protected]

I now its not MI, but a western NY dealer has an Outback 07 leftover on clearance at about $30,000 before specials.
    FYI in april they still have a Boat show in April in Buffalo, NY

Not a bad drive depending on what part of MI your from. My wife is from around Klinger lake south of Kzoo, we make the trip frequently.

http://www.silverlakemarine.com/incl...d=27227&bhcp=1
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

i just traded in my '05 mobius ls to club royal in waterford mi. it is orange and well optioned. if they haven't sold it yet, it was a great boat - even better than the outback. sales staff is great there too.

Quote Originally Posted by tprkolbas
    i just traded in my '05 mobius ls to club royal in waterford mi. it is orange and well optioned. if they haven't sold it yet, it was a great boat - even better than the outback. sales staff is great there too.
    That is where I bought my boat as well. What did you trade up to?

i traded up for an '08 mobius lsv. hopefully, i'll have it in by mid may with the engine broken in by memorial day weekend. i've got that wakeboarding itch in the worst way!

Quote Originally Posted by tprkolbas
    i traded up for an '08 mobius lsv. hopefully, i'll have it in by mid may with the engine broken in by memorial day weekend. i've got that wakeboarding itch in the worst way!
    I was hoping for the same, but I just got the bad news that mine won't be sprayed until May 15th, so I'll get it by June 1 if I'm very lucky. I've got the same itch!

Sprinkle some powder on it...it'll quit itchin'
    hope this helps
    B
    Learn all you can today. Tomorrow you may need to know it!
    2004 Moomba Outback. Tower Speakers, amp, ballast, ssrr ... she's a cutie!

Checked out Club Royale and they did not have any Moomba's for sale. I will give them a call.

Still looking for that boat!

Greg

i know club royale has my old boat - i brought it to them 3 or 4 weekends ago. maybe they don't have it prepped for sale yet. i still had the shrink wrap on it and it was winterized when i brought it there. i also know that they haven't sold it as i'm making the payment on it until either they sell it or i sign the closing papers on the new one. if you call back, ask for either jeff dziuba (my sales person) or the owner, rob davis. if nothing else, p.m. me with your info, and i'll have jeff contact you.

just some specs on the boat - 05 mobius ls, orange, hydraulic wake plate, 2 bag ballast, 130 ish hours, kenwood stereo, tower speakers, factory board racks. it needs a subwoofer and amplifier as i took them with me when i traded it in.

If you're looking for an outback in that area, I'd go look at that boat he has for sale. I have a 2001 Outback LS, which is the same basic boat as the 2005 Outback LS (although I think his probably has some interior/bling improvements over mine). Anyway, I think it's a great ski/family crossover boat. It's the same hull as the current Outback V, but in a direct drive. Has a very nice ski wake once you get around 30 mph plus and you could take through the course no problem. Has just a bit extra amount of space and storage over the standard OB, and doesn't sacrifice the wake too much.

Plus, it's orange. Go Vols.