Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: emailing SC

Default emailing SC

On a few different occasions, I have tried to contact SC in regards to decals, general questions, and now the under driver seat storage. I have yet received a response. Is there anyother way to contact them? Should I go through my dealership? Should I sell the boat and get a Master Craft. JUST KIDDING. I will never by a different manufacture. Can someone help me contact SC.
    Tazz

there was a problem with their email address listed on the site, you may need to contact them again.. or maybe try calling them.
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV
    Stereo: Kenwood KMR-D562BT
    Ballast: 750 Surfside locker, 400 Surfside mid boat, 400 Gravity I, 400 Bow
    Surfboards: Inland Surfer Red Woody, Triple X Composite X 58"[/SIZE]

Thanks guys, I will try again.

Or just give them a call! I spoke with Brian Raymond (Technical Support) 2-3 times last week. They have to be the nicest people I have EVER dealt with. Brian is very patient with me explaining how to do things and even sending me the instructions. I really appreciate him taking out time to talk with me, heck he has gone into the factory more than once to take pictures of a part or get part numbers off of a box to help me out! The people at skiers choice are top notch. If I had any type of issue whether it be a dealer, service at dealer or anything that has to do with the word Moomba, I would contact them without hesitation. I believe they can resolve 100% of the issues that get stalled in email or stuck with a dealership without any hesitation.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

I email Anthony this morning. He called me back in about 30 min. Very nice person. I had asked him if they make the storage box for the LSV. Unfortuneatly, they do not. Thanks for your help.

I sent a PM with some thoughts about the website, specifically combining the moomba and supra communities for some Skier's Choice love... I hope I didn't come across as know-it-all, I just see a lot of action (and community) on this site, and very little on Supra -- and since Supra owners linger here anyway, seems like a good opportunity to me for Supra owners and for Skiers Choice. I've spent a lot of time in boating forums (especially with my last boat, a Toyota, the community is all the support we had)... the lack of a Supra community was my number 1 biggest concern. I ended up in a Supra anyway, but it almost was enough to sway me away (sorry if I offend any Supraboats.com people...that's just how I see it).

Anyway, I didn't hear a response -- which I was bummed about. But I would love to see more action on the Supra site, or see the two sites combined -- since it's already about Skiers Choice love, right??
    Cal
    Yakima, WA
    2007 Supra 22SSV
    WashingtonWake facebook group

Cal, I have noticed that also. I have been over to the Supra site and there is very little activity? I think putting the 2 together to make a SC site would be awesome. The more the merrier! I enjoy both site's but there is way more happening on the moomba site.
    2008 Mobius LS

Treat others the way you want to be treated!

Well the way I see it Doctors and Lawyers and Corporate Leaders are just too busy to be playing around with a bunch of smart value oriented people like us!

At the sandbar on Lake Hickory, we have a couplle Supras. Very nice, beautiful crafts. They look at me poor lil OB from about 30 yds away and wave hi. About as social as they seem to get tho.
    B
    Learn all you can today. Tomorrow you may need to know it!
    2004 Moomba Outback. Tower Speakers, amp, ballast, ssrr ... she's a cutie!

Last weekend I found that we had a Ski Nautique dealer here. OK he has a small hidden shop but he was exceptionally nice and helpful. He stocks several inboard products and skiing goodies. He was working on several Nautiques, winter service etc. He would tell me yeah that one is Surgeon Reeds, that one is Doctor such and such, that one is that Lawyer such and such. It is obvious that most inboards are targetted for this income class or why would anyone spend that much money for a 22 foot boat. Now I am not saying I am poor my wife and I are both engineers and do OK. But it is this middle middle class that I see SC aiming Moombas at. And it makes sense there are more of us then the Lawyers and Doctors etc. So the gross margin on the Supra is probably high and they sell a few, the margin on the Moomba is lower but they sell many!