Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Rear locker size

I did a search but came up with nothing so.......can anyone tell me the size of the rear lockers on an 06 Outback V? Im looking to get sacks for them and dont know what I can fit, the 400's or 750's? Thanks!!

I've got the Fly High V sacs (16x16x42 - 400lb each) in my 06 Outback V. Plenty of room to spare. I'd feel fairly confident that the Fly High 750s (20x20x50) would fit. I don't have the boat here to get exact measurements for you...

I am running the 440# bags in an 02 LSV which should have the same measurements as yours and they barely fit. They are about an inch from the swim deck at the stern. I do not know anyboday that has gotten the 750 to fit back there. You will also have to possibly order fittings as well.

Here are the ones I have:

Click here to by them where I did ---> Fly High Pro X Series V-drive Sacs set

15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Hey scoot, how did we manage to post at the exact same time!! I did not realize that the 750s were that close in measurements. I know that in my 02 the bag touches the back of the seats and is amost all the way to the stern as well. Maybe they did change them a little. Even though the outback V is advertised as the "same" bat as the previous 2003 and prior LSVs, I noticed that they are missing a fin! I have three fins under the hull and I believe you only have two, so maybe the lockers are a little different.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

I just check the website - looks like they have a 3rd option now. A 565 lb'er, same length as the 400s

http://www.fatsac.com/FlyHigh/FlyHighSacs.html#15

It would def fit lengthwise if the 750s are too long...

Quote Originally Posted by scoot_gt
    I just check the website - looks like they have a 3rd option now. A 565 lb'er, same length as the 400s

http://www.fatsac.com/FlyHigh/FlyHighSacs.html#15

It would def fit lengthwise if the 750s are too long...
    Darn you scoot, I think you just cost me another 200 dollars! I bet those would fit! Now how do I talk my wife into letting me get those?????
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Quote Originally Posted by JesseC
    Now how do I talk my wife into letting me get those?????
    I say just order them, ship to work, hide in boat til Spring - piece of cake

Thanks for the response guys!! Yeah im definately gonna get the 565lb bags if they'll fit. I plan on wakesurfing so i'll probley need the extra wieght. Id like to see if the 750's would fit??

I am not sure if the 750s would fit. With the 400s completely full and no air in them, they are about an inch from the top of the transom. I put a vent hose on the third fitting and it rubs the fiberglass at the rear of the boat. I think the 565s would be a real tight fit, but like I said maybe they changed the dimensions on the Outback V a little.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

i got the launch pad 540lb to go in the rear--have 03 lsv, they measure 50x20 diamature--round tubes. have not filled with water yet-have not been out on the water yet, but did fill with air and seem to fit -touching the rear and touching the rear of the back seat but not wringled -nice and snug.

how much weight is in the forward bag when filled--gravity 1 system-i dont remember

stacy