Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Roo

Z the gift was a moomba towel, I had used Kens name and he got a shop credit for a referal. Spent the day getting the barn set up for storage of the boat, we plan on being on the lake in the morning! I will post a few picks of the barn and storage
    2008 Mobius LS

Treat others the way you want to be treated!

Default another

2008 Mobius LS

Default well

It will take some time to get good at the parking portion, but until summer we will be storing the boat in the barn. Z you will be amazed at the instant change in the wake using the wake plate, it was really cool to watch it change so much.
    2008 Mobius LS

Bambam,

I am glad you guys finally got her! My son (10years old) was just looking over my shoulder and of course he noticed the Roo. Then he wanted to know where our boat is? I told him at least another 3 weeks if not more. He wants it just as bad as I do. I need to start thinking about selling the MasterCraft soon too! I usually keep her in the backyard but our 1 year old German Sheperd ate the carpet off the bunks so now it is sitting in the front yard (after I recarpeted the bunks) which also has my 25ft Proline out there. If I don't sell the MC before we get the LS it will look like I am a boat dealer here! I do have a detached garage but my BMW is sitting in there now waiting for me to replace a busted front strut. Too much to do!

Default ...

Z I have a couple of Sea doo's I need to get rid of myself. I have been waiting til spring to hopefully get a better price fo them. Your going to love your boat. I was happy with the wake also for skiing, I dont go through a course but it looks fairly small so you should be very pleased.
    2008 Mobius LS

B,

I am glad to hear that, we were so conviced on getting a V that when we went to Atlanta we only test drove a V. I noticed what you said about the wakeplate too, I was amazed at how big that wake got! But we were also a little concerned about the large wake for skiing behind that boat. Another thing that really turned us on to the LS is the fact that it is a prettier boat, I guess because it is a new hull it just looks better. Your pictures prove it! Did your dealer do the Roo stickers for free? I guess it doesn't matter as my son saw them so I will now have to get them. If you ever get a chance go through a course, I have been skiing for so many years that I get bored just skiing, a course gives you something to do and goals to meet. It doesn't matter how fast you go through it either, take it as slow as you want but you will see it is something fun to do! And it will always be a challenge waiting!

Default roo

Z my saleman Greg found the stickers for me in the shop, he then had his shop guys put it on for me. He didn't charge me for it, but I think it was his choice. I hope your guy can find you the roo, I think it looks really cool............
    2008 Mobius LS

Killer Color Combo! I like the teak any know how much they cost?

Hey Kevin-
    Glad you found the towel - I tried to get you a hat too but they were out. The boat looks great at its new home! Looks like Saturday turned out to be a great day to take the boat out. Ours is unfortunately tucked away until probably April. I'm curious to hear about the AWS lake and how that works out - let us know!

Bon Voyage!!

Ken

Default teak

I believe the teak deck is around a 295.00 option, without looking at my paperwok that is what I remember. Ken it was a nice day Saturday, the fog was terrible though we had to wait a bit before bringing the boat up to speed. I appreciate the towel, I hope you got something good for youself. As for Koppert lake I cant wait to go get a few lessons there, the girls will like it too. Hopefully it make them confident enough to start doing some tricks.
    2008 Mobius LS