Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I know you must be very excited! How long a drive do you have to take? Our boat will probably show up on a Monday and I will have to wait all week before driving up there. It will be hard not to call in sick and travel the 5 hours to go and get her! I really appreciate you and Sled for swaying me away from the V. My wife and I feel so comfortable with the choice we made and had it not been for you and Sled mentioning it to me I might have never really sat in the LS and found out what a nice DD it is!
    Thanks again!

Default >>>>>>

Our drive is about 3 hours. I cant wait to see it in person, we were supposed to get it last week but weather delayed the delivery. As for swaying you towards the LS I cant take credit for that, I just was in the same situation and new how suprised I was when we ended up looking at the LS. I cannot wait for the weather to warm a bit and get the toys out to play with!!!!
    2008 Mobius LS

Treat others the way you want to be treated!

I like the teak. Congrats

Bam-
    Happened to be at AWS this afternoon and checked out your new ride - it's even better looking in person! You (and the family) are going to be stoked! Oh and Gerry and I left a little "welcome to the moomba family" gift inside!

Congrats!

Default ???

That sucks you have seen and touched my boat before me!LOL! I can't wait til Saturday, Little bit nervous now though?Little gift????? Come on Saturday morning..............
    2008 Mobius LS

Yeah I know I thought about that too - there's something sacred about that! But we wiped it down good after we took it out!! Just kidding!! I promise I didn't touch it - I just looked! Saturday should be a great day for your first run, it's supposed to be mostly sunny and close to 60!

anyone know if its possible to order the roo online?
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV
    Stereo: Kenwood KMR-D562BT
    Ballast: 750 Surfside locker, 400 Surfside mid boat, 400 Gravity I, 400 Bow
    Surfboards: Inland Surfer Red Woody, Triple X Composite X 58"[/SIZE]

Default Roo

I asked my saleman for it. Ken, are you serious about the weather? That will be awesome I am so excited it is almost time!!!!!!!!!!!
    2008 Mobius LS

That's what the boys at AWS were saying. I know in Eugene we're supposed to be in the upper 50s and some sun. Heck, it could rain and it'll still be a great day for you guys!

Default yep

If it rained then I would still have a smile from ear to ear, and we have a bimini anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2008 Mobius LS