Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Storage Space

Aintskeered
    Good idea on the cargo nets.. Where did you get the nets? I dreamed of a molded tray that would fit on there and hang down.. Net would be even better! Do you have a photo?
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

I bought them at wally world or Murdocks farm supply not sure which. They are just the small strech nets. about any of the atv stores should have them also. I dont have any pic's of them....... I should get some though. My baby is in under ground storage (temp stays 45)till probably march. If you will remind me I'll take some photos when the ice comes off the lake and my baby comes out for spring cleaning and a wax.

You can find them in the Automotive section @ Wally's. By the bungee cords. I got one on me scooter.
    B
    Learn all you can today. Tomorrow you may need to know it!
    2004 Moomba Outback. Tower Speakers, amp, ballast, ssrr ... she's a cutie!

Default Re: Storage Space

Quote Originally Posted by ajmoritz17
    As Ive said before I ordered a 08 lsv and havent even personally been on one yet. I was hoping one of you guys might be able to tell me where on the net I can find pictures of the boats storage space. I ordered extra vests and other gen. must have items and just keep thinkin where am i gonna put all this stuff. Also can you put anything in the back with the ballast bags back there? I would think that you wouldnt want anything loose around the bags that may cause them to tear. Or is there enough room you could put stuff beside them without hurting them? Thanks
    AJ,

So you actually ordered the boat sight unseen?? Not to worry, there's tons of storage space on your boat. Also, the rear ballasts on an '08 are 10" high, 16" wide, and 70" long. The rear lockers are about 20" high x 20" wide so even with ballasts full, you've got about a foot of storage area on top of it. And the bags are made of the same material as white water rafts so no worries about putting stuff on top.

You asked for pics of the storage areas - see below. These are the first pics I took of my boat, when I test drove it, before I had the rear bags and wakeboard racks installed. It should give you an idea of the abundance of storage on these boats. And I didn't even take any pics of the storage under the bow seats.

Hope this helps.

Al

Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Fantastic pics! sometimes i think the brochure should have a statement that refers to the BB for additional info and better description of how people are using their boats.

i can't wait to take pics of our boat. i tihink i'll try and fill up my card with every angle i can think of and a few more.

thanks for the reassurance all! Great pics cab!
    ________
    medical marijuana card
    Last edited by ajmoritz17; 01-22-2011 at 03:24 AM.

Hey Cab do you have any of the bow storage???

No, I don't but all three bow cushions remove and you have wide open storage underneath.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Cab,
    Is that cleaned up for winter storage or is that everyday use? I guess i have too much junk in mine.. i have not seen that much carpet in my storage since I bought it.. I do keep about 10 total vests in.. never need all of them, but just in case.. don't want boat police issues....

I wish I was a touch neater.. well.. never hurts to dream..
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Quote Originally Posted by 04OUTBACK
    Cab,
    Is that cleaned up for winter storage or is that everyday use? I guess i have too much junk in mine.. i have not seen that much carpet in my storage since I bought it.. I do keep about 10 total vests in.. never need all of them, but just in case.. don't want boat police issues....

I wish I was a touch neater.. well.. never hurts to dream..

I took these pics the day the dealer took me and my son on the boat for a test drive. Rest assured, today, my boat is just as cluttered as yours is, I'm sure
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV