Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Phenom,
    Welcome to the clan and sorry it didn't work out. Glad to see another Moomba in the area. Where did you get your boat? I may be seeing you out on the water just look for the blue metalflake Moomba.

This stereo install's been a pain the entire way through... but I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, and will be very happy when it's complete. I'm guessing I have around 60 - 80 hours into it now...and I know what I'm doing!!

Zabooda, you'll have to let me know where you ride -- I typically am at Vantage, and am always up for meeting new people on the water. I actually have a Supra, not a Moomba -- I've just noticed that there seems to be a lot more action on this site. I bought my boat from Active Watersports in Portland in December (GREAT people at Active, just wish they were closer to Yakima!!!).

And to answer why I haven't just wired up the other side... there's no hole through the fiberglass on that side, who knows why not -- dealer told me there should be. Oh well.

Thanks again for your help everybody.
    Cal
    Yakima, WA
    2007 Supra 22SSV
    WashingtonWake facebook group

I hear nothing but good things from the Portland dealership. I never make it to Vantage as I stay in the Tri-Cities or go to Lake Roosevelt and sometimes to the Potholes especially early in the year. If you come this way send me a PM and I'll give some good info on where to go.

Quote Originally Posted by phenom_1819 View Post
    This stereo install's been a pain the entire way through... but I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, and will be very happy when it's complete. I'm guessing I have around 60 - 80 hours into it now...and I know what I'm doing!!

Zabooda, you'll have to let me know where you ride -- I typically am at Vantage, and am always up for meeting new people on the water. I actually have a Supra, not a Moomba -- I've just noticed that there seems to be a lot more action on this site. I bought my boat from Active Watersports in Portland in December (GREAT people at Active, just wish they were closer to Yakima!!!).

And to answer why I haven't just wired up the other side... there's no hole through the fiberglass on that side, who knows why not -- dealer told me there should be. Oh well.

Thanks again for your help everybody.
    phenom,

What did you end up doing with your tower speaker wiring? I am in the same situation - needing to get speaker wiring up to my tower speakers. I checked things out tonight and found that I could insert a 1/4" diameter allen wrench into the whole at the foot of the tower. I could insert it about two inches before I hit the inside of the tower. Seems like this would be a big enough hole to pass 2 sets of speaker wire thru.

Is the hole in your boat smaller than that?

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV