Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Sled491 Guest

Hey OB,

Here's a question for you. I'm looking at the # of boards you have there. Your obviously good at what you do and have found a market. Are there a lot of people wakeboarding over there or does every one just pay you to go out? And if there are other ski boats over there what are they and who is the most popular

Hey OB, What is the ON_BOARD sticker on the bow? Is that your school? It looks awsome!!.
    08 LSV, Z-5 CARGO, TANDOM AXLE CUSTOM WHEELS TRAILER.....HOME LAKE IS BILLY CHINOOK CENTRAL OREGON

Very nice boat! Great to see you have a little wakeboarder. I was looking at wakeside and noticed you have a ballist bag in you ski locker. Do you ever have the problem of this bag filling up too much and opening the hatch? Better yet it pops up the little Moomba handle? Once again very cool boat!

Quote Originally Posted by TPomeroy
    Very nice boat! Great to see you have a little wakeboarder. I was looking at wakeside and noticed you have a ballist bag in you ski locker. Do you ever have the problem of this bag filling up too much and opening the hatch? Better yet it pops up the little Moomba handle? Once again very cool boat!
    Tpomeroy,

Yes, I have the same problem. The bag is a little too tall for the ski locker. I ended up cutting about a half inch off the shaft of the Moomba handle and re-drilling the hole for the key ring thing. Now the ski locker lid starts to open and the t-handle stays in place. At that point, I dump out just enough for the lid to go back down and I'm good to go.

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Default OBW

Wakeboarding is getting bigger over here and wakeboarding isn't cheap and not everybody can afford a boat and gear for there hobby. So with my school I can make it a little affordable

Most popular boats the same as in the US Moomba Mastercraft,Malibu,Supra,Correct Craft, my dealer is a Moomba/Supra and Mastercraft dealer.

Yes this is my school's logo and I'm a qualified Wakeboard trainer/coach.
    I do this for a living during the month's April until October.
    and with a little sponsoring from Liquid force,TB-Boten and my own clothing shop American Image, I can make a good living from it.

check out my site www.onboardwakeboarding.nl you can get an impression of my shool in Holland and for more pics and info.

Yes my locker also pops open, I was thinking the same thing as cab13367 because you can puncture your sac. more ballast bigger wake