Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LSV Ski Wake

Sled491 Guest

That Reunion at Lake Havasu looked unbelievable. If Natalie needs and assistant this year I'll work and an unpaid intern if SC pays for the ticket

I get the feeling that Natalie has what it takes?
    How do you find out more information about these jambories?

Sled491 Guest

Just stay tuned to the board the announcments will come out with plenty of time to get the details,

Is it a one day event? What kind of activities happen? Would the kids enjoy it? Will Natalie be there?

Sled491 Guest

ZEGM,

We went because I forced my family to go, but after we got there and had just an awsum day my wife and kids made it a point to ask if were going again next year.

We didn't get near the # of Celebs it sounds like you guys get in Florida, but it was great regardless, we met plenty of great people, its neat to put faces to the call signs on this board. Famous Daves catered our event (my favorite BBQ eatery), just tons of give aways, heck OJ props gave like 3 or 4 props away, unfortunatly the same 2 guys won them all obviosly they had some problems on the river they board on. It's worth it for the whole family

I think I will speak to the family about it and see if they desire to go and then if they say no I will just make em!
    We also were invited to a plant tour by boat boy! I am going to see when the kids have spring break and if it works out that it is the same time then we will head North to Tennessee!
    Hey what boats have the kangaroo being pulled decal on the sides?

Default Roo

Hey Z the Roo stickers are on the Outbacks, My wife really liked them and when we switched from the V to the LS she was bummmed it wasn't on it. I asked my salesman and he is getting me one for each side of my boat!!!

I'd definitely do the plant tour. It's well worth the trip. The Roo looks good:

BamBam,

Funny you said that because the salesman told me wife that too. Where are you going to put them since the LS decal in on the rear corners?

Default Hmmmmmm

I dont know yet, havent thought about that...The wife will tell me where!!!LOL