Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bow filler cushion for 2007 Outback?

Couple of quick questions for the experts...is the bow filler cushion something I can order for our 2007 Outback? Anyone know a cost, and I assume I tell them which interior we have and they match it? Does anyone have any pics of an Outback with the cushion?

Also, what is the jump seat option? Any pictures of it as well?

Thanks guys...just looking to add something new to our boat.

TL

I'd be interested in the same for a 04 outback
    Lead,Follow or get out of my way

Sled491 Guest

Yes you can order the bow filler cushion for your 07 not sure about the 04. I only saw the price on my order don't know what it would be after the fact, probably about $350. The Jump seat is a small movable seat with a back. It can be put in the walk through, and behind the drivers seat. In the outback its a fine option for a cruise with extra bodies but for a day on the lake it just takes up space. It is kind of basic looking except for the material it doesn't really go nice with the interior.

I ordered the Bow filler cushion for my 05 last year. I want to say it was around $120. They way that it sits in the boat doesn't work that well though. It slips between the rails that it rest on pretty easy. Everyone wants to sit directly on it and it falls, because of that the vinyl was ripped on the sides the first time I used it. I will be making a better mounting system for it this spring.

Ordered the filler cushion from the factory with my '06 Outback. Have not found it to fall through the mounts at all. It fits really snug in my boat, and love the option. I also bought the jumpseat which was a great purchase for us. Usually we sit it in the bow walkthrough, or else right behind the driver's seat facing aft. Another good option I am glad I ordered. Check out my webshots page, I think I have pictures on there of the interior.

oh yeah, prices were: $174.00 for the bow cushion, and $271.44 for the jumpseat.

http://family.webshots.com/album/556372222YmuvBl

E-mailed customer service and got this reply:

Yes you can order a Bow filler cushion that would match your 06 Outback V. You can do this through your local Moomba/Supra dealer. What they will need to have is the HULL ID number from your boat. That way we will be able to match up the upholstery.

The cost would be approximately $280.

Hope this helps. If you have further questions please let me know

Quote Originally Posted by pickle311
    I ordered the Bow filler cushion for my 05 last year. I want to say it was around $120. They way that it sits in the boat doesn't work that well though. It slips between the rails that it rest on pretty easy. Everyone wants to sit directly on it and it falls, because of that the vinyl was ripped on the sides the first time I used it. I will be making a better mounting system for it this spring.
    I wonder if you got the correct Bow filler. We walk, sit, runin place on it and have NEVER had it fall through. I think the cushion would have to split in half before falling through! Something just doesn't sound right. Posssilby wrong rails as well????? I would contact skiers choice.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Canuckskier, how does the bow cusion sit in that area does it have feet or some type of base, I have seen were on the bigger models it has pieces that fit into the cup holders, but can't remember waht the back looks like(towards the windshield). Also does the jump aeat fold dowm or is it just easily moved out of the way to get into the bow.

Thanks, Mark

I just got the qoute from the dealer for an OBV 07 filler cushion

"there are two plastic braces that are screwed into the glass and the filler sits on top. The price for this option after the fact is $231 plus about $25 in shipping."

Is this something that can be easily added and removed on the fly and stored probably on the boat. (boat filled with kids vs adults)Do the rails look bad without the cushion out and will it affect the storage locker.

Can someone please post some pics of the cushion in and out.

Thx

jv
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Here are some picks from my 02 LSV. It should be the same configuration as your outback V. The last picture just gives you a perspective on how tall the cushion is. Mine is either in the bow being used or left at the house. It could go in the storage under the helm or under the radio, but I do not think it will fit under the bow cushions.

Hope these help.

15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In