Default Liquid Tunes mp3 player

Any of yall ever tried these? wonder if a bad fall would get an ear drum?
    thanks, bob
    this link is good for just today's deal...

http://boardersbestbuy.com/

I own two from my swimming days. I like them. There have been a few requiring surgical removal from wb crashes - or so I've heard on the net. I would not ride with them.

Yall tell Ed to settle down.

my swimming days

smokedog - High school, college, masters? It is the sport in our family. - Deerfield

just goes with the territory Ed, south Georgia/nth Fl. where you from anyway? Miami/ N.Y, Chicago... ? hope YALL have a happy New Year !

Triathlon training, late in life. With a new job I have not been swimming at all for nine months. I miss it but I have a well equipped gym two blocks from work and have been settling for weights lately.

Started a desk job and put 15 pounds on in the first three months. Half is back off but the last 8 is being quite stubborn.

heck Ed, just keep hanging out down here and you'll be yall'ing b-4 you know it my wife's from Detroit, when we first met she said she could barely understand a word I said. Thought I talked a foreign language. anyway she kept hanging out (20 yrs.& 2 kids later)and bingo she's "yallin" too... oh yea I drove a pick-up when we met(weapons included), and her parents were super skeptical of the country boy with the "yes-mams" & "no-sirs" but they found out I was real, rest is history.... lots of love, loads of laughs, and much fun ! have a great New Year my friend, and thanks for all the help you offer here on the forum !
    May God Bless "you all" this coming year
    p.s. I made the 12th grade

Yea Ed, I certainly wasnt the "choir-boy" coming up... I wandered in the "desert" for many years, certainly have been blessed to come out of it and not be in prison or dead... many of my buds are...God's been good to me! by His grace I came out of it, There's a passage of scripture I Cor.1:26 that says, "not many wise, not many noble,no many mighty, are called but He has chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise"...
    that has certainly been me foolish! i always say He picked a dead-ringer when He picked me have a super New Year, I feel sure we'll cross paths in the future, I certainly love yalls area down there and we will be making another trip that way I'm sure. bb