Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default New board suggestions

Hey im looking for a new board, and I was thinking about buying an 06 cwb mobius board. Does anyone recommend it. I am looking for a board with a little more pop. I wish I would have never bought my omega board. Great for learning how to ride, but that is about it.
    07 Moomba Outback

I ride an '05 Absolute 141. My buddy has an '07 Transend 138. Both amazing boards, lots of rocker and pop. I also have a Liquid Force Substance that goes a looong way. Compare the board specs, then you decide. I went through the same.
    Good looking boat!

My son rides the Substance w/ Sphinx bindings, as well. An expensive set up, mind you, but has really taken him to the next level.
    Hope this helps.
    B
    Learn all you can today. Tomorrow you may need to know it!
    2004 Moomba Outback. Tower Speakers, amp, ballast, ssrr ... she's a cutie!

I meant to say 06 marius. its like 200 bucks and prty much the same as the new 08 marius. jus diff. graphics. but thinks for the info. I like yalls boats too, they look familar lol
    07 Moomba Outback

dude i bought the omega last summer and its a good learning board but not much more than that. i ride the 07 ronix one board i love it.
    AR

They actually did change up the marius alot for 08'.

I cant remember all the specs off the top of my head, but its not just a graphics issue, its the whole ride thats been tweaked.

I strongly recommend demoing any board your looking at, trust me, it is the best way too buy.

I ride a 07 CWB Absolute Platinum With 06 Zeus Bindings-I love the set up. The size is perfect for me (im about 5'10) board pops great and lands like a butterfly with sore feet. I like it without the center fins because i canstill get plenty of speed to the wake with out them and save my self on alot of sketchy landings. Good boards are expensive but if your goin with cwb get the platinum editions, they are more costly but are lighter and look a lot cooler. I think the transcend will give you the most pop but its all about what you like. I know everybody wants to have a sweet board on there boat but to me good boots are more imp.
    ________
    Yamaha FZ1
    Last edited by ajmoritz17; 01-22-2011 at 03:23 AM.

What about a Byerly Legacy 54" (137cm), I am 5,8 170lbs and I an thinking of buying this board. Has anyone riding or have this board?

hey do u shred here in lubbock...i go to school here at tech. But sorry I cant be any help on your specific board
    07 Moomba Outback

Yeah I board in Lubbock we go to Alan Henry out by post, best lake around here for wakeboarding. 55 miles of shore line and all river, very smooth lake.. I have a 02 malibu right now but have a 2008 Moomba LSV fully loaded on order right now...