Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dec. 1st ... too pretty to say no...

It was so beautiful today crystal blue skies, good water, leaves changing color reflecting all over lake, just had to have it, Josh (my son) suited up we put the boat in and had a great day, we are blessed to live where we do. bout 10 min. from "you wanna go" ? - to boat in water.

Bob,
    Happy for you! I mowed my grass today! DEC 1!!!!
    Then I went and put new registration decals on boat.. got the fever.. it was low 70s here today.. thought about it for a little.. I have drained the block already

I am about ready fo blow off work and head to Orlando to experience some of the fab weather.. I need a board fix soon
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Chicago report: Snow, rain, wind, dark by 4:30. Got a sore throat. Goin' to bed. Lookin' forward to tomorrow.

Pray you feel better soon...

Default Re: Dec. 1st ... too pretty to say no...

Quote Originally Posted by bobwells
    It was so beautiful today crystal blue skies, good water, leaves changing color reflecting all over lake, just had to have it, Josh (my son) suited up we put the boat in and had a great day, we are blessed to live where we do. bout 10 min. from "you wanna go" ? - to boat in water.
    I hate You :P LOL

Hey, there's a cpl. houses for sale around me here on the lake, come on down! we could use a few more "wake" neighbors, we are a minority here! Nov-Mar wetsuits... but very few real freezing days... Have a Super Merry Christmas Season ! send us some snow we'll swap it out for sunshine!

I guess us Florida Lake dwellers are being pretty hard on all of those Northern types! But hey! I used to live up there many years ago and then guess what? I got smart, rented a U-Haul and have been fishing and skiing ever since!!!

Default boat in shop

lucky for yall who live in nice weather at this time of year. I am in college 400 miles away from home, and my boat is in the shop becuase my dad hit a stump in the water. Good thing for insurance otherwise I may not have any christmas presents this year.
    07 Moomba Outback

Stump!!!!

Wow are you sure you don't live in Florida???

We have had to have the prop fixed 2 times in the last 4 years due to Cypress Trees that were probably cut down 100 years ago!!!

I was thinking same thing ! stumps are infamous on our lake...