Thread: Playing video's

Default Playing video's

Can anyone tell me why when I play the Moomba video's they dont play straight through, They are broken up and dont play like a normal video. Do I need to install a program or something to run them ?

I have the same problem. I was blaming it on my internet not being the top speed.
    07 Mobius LS--Razorback Red

Yep, it just takes the videos a bit to load. After it gets through once it should play right now without stopping no problem.

BamBam,

I have never had any trouble playing the videos, but after reading your post I tried it again, played the LS no problem but then every one after that did the jerky thing and I have a DSL high speed connection. I will have to ask my wife she is an IT/programmer geek if she has any ideas.

Default ?

It drives me crazy! I have tried everything and I get that jerky video. I have a new PC too!!!!!

Sled491 Guest

that's what you get for buying your new computer from a guy in a white van in the Walmart parking lot, ha ha.

The flash files are encoded badly. I have a VERY good connection to a backbone provider here at the office (read: I wish I had this at home, and I have 7mb/down, 2mb/up there!) The files are jerky for me as well.

Anyone listening ? - this is not good PR to have really cool files that are timed to music only to have them be jerky.

-J