Thread: Colorizer

Default Colorizer

Does the "E" option for coloring cost more than the "A?" I did the build-a-boat, and neither show up as a line item on the summary at the end. To me, it would seem that if the E option isn't more money, most would get it. Is there a downside to having a solid color hull?

dtlaine - My experience at the 2007 boat show:

Yes, E pattern was an option that was additional cost. How much, I don't remember. Was not enough to make me change my mind to A pattern. Ordered Main Panel black, Accent regal red, and Base platinum. Black tends to show water spots, but we keep it looking sharp by wiping down the hull right out of the water. Pictures of the boat are on page 2 under the heading of "2007 Moomba Outback" in Pride and Joy tab.

Put sixty hours on our Outback this season. Everyone loved it. Started first time every time and ran flawless. Excellent ski boat. Ordered with tower and ballast package, which is perfect for the intermediate wakeboarders. The heater is a must have option for cold days.

No down side to a solid color hull. Simply a matter of personal preference. Enjoy shopping. You won't go wrong with a Moomba. - Deerfield

The E pattern on the Outback is around 800.00. We like the E pattern look better too. Our 07 was Red on the bottom with a brittney blue stripe. We are in the process of choosing colors for our 08. I've been playing around with an orange bottom with a white or navy stripe. Check it out in the colorizer and let me know what you think.
    2008 Outback
    325 EFI
    Gravity 1 Ballast and Multi Sport Wake Plate
    Rad-a-cage
    OJ 4 Blade 13x13 Prop
    5 Seasons pulling the Ski Team and still going strong!

MasterMind - If you go with a standard Moomba block graphic, then I vote fo a white stripe. On the other hand, if you go to the more fancy Moomba graphic with dark shading, I vote for the navy stripe. To give the fancier graphic more pop, try white or platinum for a main panel and black for the stripe. Have fun choosing! - Deerfield

Thank you for the clarification. I have a 2000 OB LS, but my neighbor wants to buy it, so I'm looking at OB V's. I'm probably going to go with a 2007 leftover because they're relatively cheap, so I won't really have much choice in color. My local dealer has 2 V's left, and the only difference is the color of the interior (both white/black).

He wants $33,700 for the boat w/ the tower, board racks, cover, Gravity I, stereo w/ 6 speakers. I think he wants $35k plus tax for the Bimini top, Gravity III, cleats and depth sounder.

It seems like a good deal to me. I'll probably do my own tower lights/speakers.

I'm definitely excited to upgrade.

He wants $33,700 for the boat w/ the tower, board racks, cover, Gravity I, stereo w/ 6 speakers. I think he wants $35k plus tax for the Bimini top, Gravity III, cleats and depth sounder.

It seems like a good deal to me. I'll probably do my own tower lights/speakers.

I'm definitely excited to upgrade.[/quote]

Sounds about right.... I am about to go pick a Mobius LSV similarly equipped for about 2500-3000 more than what you show here. Brand new with zero hours. Can anyone really tell the difference between '08's and '07's once they're in the water hauling tail?

Is there anything visually different other than the dash on the '08's? 99% of the people will not notice the difference in that! Go with the Deal!
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

The speaker covers, dash, and platform tread are different on the Outback. And of course you get that new boat smell!
    2008 Outback
    325 EFI
    Gravity 1 Ballast and Multi Sport Wake Plate
    Rad-a-cage
    OJ 4 Blade 13x13 Prop
    5 Seasons pulling the Ski Team and still going strong!