Hey guys I'm looking to buy a wakeboard package sometime soon so I can get a good closeout price.
I have wakeboarded a few times on a friends board before I bought my boat, but nothing serious. Mostly just crossing the wake and sliding around on it.
I want a board that will be easy to move around on and that I can get really familiar with how it handles and controls and what I can do with it. Also when I do move to the next level I want to board to have a decent amount of pop and also a good clean & soft landing to it. I don't know if I want a board that is loose or tight? Also I would prefer a board with a removable fin.
Unfortunately for me, 2 days after I bought the boat I was involved in a motorcycle accident where I hit about a 180lb. deer going 85mph. and luckily I came out with a broken femur, broken hand, nice gash to the head and alot of road rash. I am going through physical therapy right now for the leg and unfortunately won't be doing anything in the water this year so I get stuck towing all my buddies.

Here is some boards I've been considering, but don't know which to go with:

Hyperlite State with State bindings
Hyperlite Drive with Drive bindings
Liquid Force Team with Element Bindings
Liquid Force Trip with Alpha bindings
Ronix Vault with Cabal or Divide bindings
CWB Kink with Vapor bindings
CWB Faction with Faction bindings

Thanks in advance,
Aaron