Default WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE BOAT SHOW?

Okay I have say 35,000 as my max limit. What can I expect to get at the boat show. Can I expect to get a loaded out back or a semi loaded V? I am curious what kind of specials you get at the shows? Do you get a lot of throw ins on top of what you pic do the dealers give extended maintanence and or warranties? I am a newby that is going to get my first real ski boat this coming year and really am trying to get prepared so I know how much I can deal? Thanks Bambam
    PS will the dealers offer these items or do I need to make sure they are added by asking for stuff at no cost?

Looks like Gonnason Marine will be the Moomba dealer at the Seattle Boat Show in January. The Seattle show is a lot of fun especially if your going to buy. You may want to call them and ask a few of these questions and when you do go to the show there will be a lot of ski boat competitors that may work in your favor in getting the price down. Good luck and have fun.

Default Hmmm

so in other words let the dealer know I may be leaning towards a different brand, I like that approach!

So how'd it go w/ yer boat purchase?
    B
    Learn all you can today. Tomorrow you may need to know it!
    2004 Moomba Outback. Tower Speakers, amp, ballast, ssrr ... she's a cutie!

Default still waiting

The boat show is at the end of January, so I am waiting til then. I hope Moomba comes out with the new base prices soon so I have something to use as a reference. Bambam

35k will buy you a lot of Moomba.
    B
    Learn all you can today. Tomorrow you may need to know it!
    2004 Moomba Outback. Tower Speakers, amp, ballast, ssrr ... she's a cutie!

Default I hope so

I hope your right, I know the base price for the out back was 27 grand last year I am curious what it will be this year???

Default Cool

Thats what I am hoping for! But I will find out for sure in a couple of months!!!

Sled491 Guest

I was in at my dealer this past weekend dropping off my boat, so I took a moment to talk with the sales manager Brian a real stand up guy. Anyways I was eyeballing the big 08's (not for me though) and then walked over to look at an 08 Mobius LSV. I thought decent options except for no heaters and I was told around 40k. I asked about waiting for the boat again and here is what he told me. If you buy your 08 now you are gettin 07 prices and you can deal dollars and cents. If you wait for the boat show you get fixed or nearly fixed prices. However at the boat shows is where the manufactuers sweeten the deal with all the throw ins. So you get more boat for the same money kind of deal.

For us we spent more than the base price but got a ton of options. I worked out for us, but it's your check book. Hope this helps

Default show

I talked to both Moomba factory and my local dealer, sounds like either way if I buy it now or wait til the show I can get a great deal. If I wait til the show is over then I miss out. I have decided on the Outback V so I am hoping for some decent extras at the show. And that way I get to pick out my options and color versus what the dealer orders for his show room.