Default Replacement and spare parts

Hello all

Enjoying the summer with my new boat,I put 70 hours on it with no problems at all.
    Made the oil and filter changes and all the required service myself following the owners manual. Now I need some parts and new dealer is having some problems getting them...after waiting for the dealer some weeks ,I am decided to get them from the States.They are just zinc anode plugs for the closed cooling system, rubber O-rings and metalic sieve or filter( loads of placton get caught in it)for the water strainer,Sta-bil fluid (it is not being imported to Spain any more ), Perko flush kit little black pipe( I am sure it will break or gets lose in the future ) all minor items as you can see.
    So Iīll make a list and order all same time, donīt want to find myself not being able to enjoy the boat just for a little problem.
    Do anyone know a store where I can order all this, part numbers and that .
    Also , do anyone know how to clean tar spots off from the vinyl.Canīt find 303 products here either.

Thanks in advance...summer is still with us!!

Thank you very much,Ed.

Another rockie question...Iīve found a loosen rubber? strap in the bilge,under the engine, floating and full of grease. Is it anything important I should worry about? Strap is about 2 inches wide and 2 feet long, seems some sort of seal or maybe some antigraze band.

Quote Originally Posted by moomba_armada
    Thank you very much,Ed.

Another rockie question...Iīve found a loosen rubber? strap in the bilge,under the engine, floating and full of grease. Is it anything important I should worry about? Strap is about 2 inches wide and 2 feet long, seems some sort of seal or maybe some antigraze band.
    I found one of these in my 06 after delivery and threw it away... No harm done.

I was told it was some sort of sock absorver for the fuel tank.