Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help me out

Default help me out

Hey everyone, I am new here and need some advice. My wife and I have decided to purchase a new boat this coming year. This will be our first boat other then sea dooo's. Here is my info; we want an all round family ski boat, I am 6'6" 280 pounds and I love to ski. I have 4 kids and they want to ski and board and tube. I want a fun boat that my wife will enjoy riding in and a boat that can fit all our basic needs. We are not in the water everyday but we hit the lake about once a week and about 2-3 weeks we vacation at the lake . I am leaning towards the basic outback for skiing and general use as well as the price. Since this is our first boat what can you all tell me about purchasing and about what might fit our needs best.

go with the outback v..... more room, and storage

I have a outback direct drive and love it, I am selling it due to the fact that im only home once a month anymore if your interested pm me, Its an 06 and comes with a custom bimini top, wakeboard racks, 2 hyperlite wakeboards, tube, tow rope for both 4 neoprene cwb life vests , 3 childrens vest as well as 6 el cheapo orange vests.

do you have a email address to send them to, it a lot easier to send them as an attachment

there you go let me know if you have anymore questions

Default Okay

Thanks I will.............

Sled491 Guest

It's me the wife and 3 kids, every one skiis and tubes, we bought our 07 outback this year and couldn't be happier. But if Wakeboarding is at all in your future buy for it today. Upgrading in the future(adding tower, ballast etc) costs more after the fact. Add it now as an option and it's only a couple of grand. Like ATL said though the v drive has more open room if you have the extra ching, and is a better wakeboarding boat. If no wakeboarding in your future and want a bigger boat look at the Mobious LS or the outback LS, 1ft bigger and a touch wider, would make all the differnece, again a little more money, but might be worth it

Quote Originally Posted by csumerall
    I have a outback direct drive and love it, I am selling it due to the fact that im only home once a month anymore if your interested pm me, Its an 06 and comes with a custom bimini top, wakeboard racks, 2 hyperlite wakeboards, tube, tow rope for both 4 neoprene cwb life vests , 3 childrens vest as well as 6 el cheapo orange vests.

any pics of the custom bimini??????

For room and use and family fun - Get the "V". HUGE amounts of room, and storage and space for ballast. Add ballast to a base OB and you have zero room. Also the V is slightly larger and handles a chop better and has a little more freeboard.

-Joe