Thread: Moomba Shopping

Default Moomba Shopping

I am shopping for a new 07 Moomba Outback V or Mobius LSV. Does any one have a good idea of what incentives I can expect over the winter months? I will be selling my I/O after the season and purchasing a Moomba during the winter months.
    Tast and see that the Lord is good, blessed is the man that trusts in Him. Psalms 34, 8

Do you mean a New '08 ? Incentives are usually posted around late Sept.

'07's stop being produced around now so wou will not get "incentives" on them, only dealers trying to get rid of them on a case by case basis. Usually they give about the same as boat show incentives near the end of the year, but they are paying for those, not Skier's Choice. SC helps kick start the boat new model year by passing along the incentives to the dealer (I think they pay 50% of them)

-Joe

I was living in Augusta last year when I bought my boat ('06 LSV). I actually bought it in September. I went to Atlanta Marine to check out an '07 Outback V that I had seen on the internet, but when we got there we didn't really like the color.

Right next to it was a new '06 Mobius LSV. Although it was "last year's model" compared to the Outback V, it was a color I liked and a little bit bigger.

Anyway, the guy at Atlanta Marine made me a great deal on the "new 1 year old boat". You should look for a new '07 and try to get that off season discount. The savings can really be worth it. The fact sheet on mine listed it at just over $42K, and we paid $36K for it with 0 hours on it. Those guys at Atlanta Marine are great to work with, you should give them a visit.

Just my .02 ¢.

-Chris

Chris,

Thanks for the information I will be contacting Atlanta Marine.
    Tast and see that the Lord is good, blessed is the man that trusts in Him. Psalms 34, 8