Default Bazooka BTA8200 8" Amplified Subwoofer light use! 4 sal

Sorry to post this so close to the other listing , but I just got back from the stereo shop and they wore the magnetic strip off my credit card for my upgrade. So I would like to move some of my existing speakers.

The tube works great. I am just upgrading my system (changing my tune one would say!) and looking to double up a couple of subs off its own amplifier. Comes with the power cord,wiring harness, and manual.

I used a thick oversized nylon strap I purchased from a fabric store to secure the tube in place. I do not have it any more, I discarded it after removing the tube.

BAZOOKA BTA8200 8" X 1 X 200W
    AMPLIFIED SUBWOOFER
    Sensitivity: 102 dB
    RMS Power Range : 200 Watts
    Impedance: 2 Ohm
    Low Frequency response: 39 Hz
    High Frequency Response: 250 Hz
    8" woofer with treated foam surround
    variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz at 18 dB/octave)
    line- and speaker-level inputs
    power/signal harness includes 16" power and ground wires, 10" turn on and speaker input leads, RCA inputs, and auto turn-on jumper
    8-5/8"W x 10-1/8"H x 19"L

Selling for $270 o.b.o. Shipped Via UPS GROUND (1-5 day delivery.) I will be happy to send a tracking number to an email address after I ship it.

I accept paypal only. [email protected]

The shipping box measures (10"x13"x26 16lbs.) I am located in Reno Nv 89502 for your shipping information If you want it faster your welcome to pay for the addition shipping charges. As you can see the tube is boxed and ready to be shipped.

Drop me a PM if you are interested. leave your name phone number and zip code if you would.........

Bulldgz - Reno Nevada "Workin' to live? or Livin' to work? Life is Good!
    2003 Moomba Mobius Ls
    Blue & White
    Updated Tribal Graphics
    Boatmate Trailer

what did you upgrade to?

I am upgrading the subwoofer to Boston Acoustics G3 10" subwoofer custom closed enclosure box and I am leaving room on another amplifier for a G5 12" if i decide. I added a Kicker ZX Amplifier 700.5 & 350.4 and have a mono amp aside if I decide on installing a G5. (if i grow some more lettuce in the wallet of course)

I like my music loud! I am hoping this will satisfy my bass addiction. The bazooka sounded crisp and clear. I'm just looking for a lot more. I guess you can never have enough bass in my opinion.

I replaced all the stock speakers in the boat just recently with Polk DB 650's (Awesome IMO)and added to sets of Doubles Liquid Audio Sounds Polk 650's Tower speakers. (These sound great 60 feet off. IMO) There is also a set of Audio Formz Polk 650 on the tower that I may be selling shortly in hopes of adding another pair of Liquid Audio Sounds Polk 650 Doubles (8 Total across the tower in the future instead of 6)
    2003 Moomba Mobius Ls
    Blue & White
    Updated Tribal Graphics
    Boatmate Trailer

Is anyone interested in the tube at $200 and the buyer pays for shipping

Check what the shipping will cost you via UPS, follow the link below and input the info.

Package: 10"x13"x26" @ 16lbs

To: ????

http://wwwapps.ups.com/calTimeCost?loc=en_US

Payment: Still accept Paypal [email protected]

Send me a PM with your name & contact number & zip code and we can hammer out the details.
    2003 Moomba Mobius Ls
    Blue & White
    Updated Tribal Graphics
    Boatmate Trailer