Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Once Again .. Mobius LSV vs. Mobius V

I have a friend looking at buying a Momba. I have an '02 Outback LS, but he is looking at the v-drive route. Has anyone ever ridden behind both the Mobius LSV and the Mobius V. He is curious as to how much diffeence there is in the wake. He is an advanced rider, looking for a nice wake, but curious if there really is a big difference for the price.
    Thanks for the help.

Brian Raymond Guest

Default Help da man

Please, any Vdrive owners, help out this post. Your experiences,(good and bad) can get a Bro' into the scene. The boat will speak for itself during the demo drive, the ergonamics and features is up to the consumer, the pricing and availability is on the dealer.Brian Raymond

Default mobius v

I've never ridden on an lsv, but I've had a 2001 mobius v for 2 summers now and I have no complaints. The wake is awsome I never even use my tanks, the wake is already pleanty big to throw flips. As for the interior. I love the play pen seating up front which is not available on the lsv. also the center storage compartment is a lot smaller on the lsv. The extra storage makes a huge difference. The only advantage I can see for the lsv, is the back seat that moves forward so that you can sit backwards and watch the skiers. I hope this helps. good luck with your purchase. You wont be disapointed!

I currently have a 2003 LSV and have ridden behind the V. Both are great boats with the V throwing a slightly larger wake due to it's size. We went with the LSV because it fit in our garage and the V would not have. I don't think you can go wrong with either boat if you're an intermediate to advanced rider.

I have a 2000 Mobuis V and have no complaints. I run the rear and front ballasts and the wake is huge. Most of the guys I ride with will have me empty the rear ballast so the wake is not as big. I also really enjoy having the playpen bow. The extra storage is a big plus.

I'm just curious for anyone who has a Mobius V, do you trailer it and if so what do you pull it with and how does that work out?

I have an LSV but like most guys always want something bigger!!

Thanks

Default Where at in MN

Where are you at in MN? What color is your boat? year? hours?
    Bruce Fuerstenberg

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting...holy shit!...what a ride!

I'm in the Twin Cities we just got a 2003 Mobius LSV in April from Forest Lake Motor Sports. It's Yellow and has 50 hrs. so far.

Default Minnesota Mobius

I did not know that Forrest Lake was handling Moomba. We knew Ted before his passing a few years ago. That family had it's share of tragedy. Now I can take our 99 Mobius to them instead of all the way out to Wayzata (from Woodbury).

Dave
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off

They just started to carry the Skiers Choice line-up this year, we ran into them at a few boat shows in the spring and were very impressed.