Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: audio equipment

Default audio equipment

anyone looking for audio equipment for there boat please check with me after you have shopped around...for board members i will see what i can do to beat any prices.. i have an audio shop and will try to help out anyone that needs equipment...

Are you online, or just a local shop?

I have been looking for a sub/box that would fit under the drivers console in a 06 outback, got anything for that

You should check into one of these kicker marine subs in the marine box. I put one in my 98 outback under the steering wheel and it sounds great. I will post a pic so you can see it. I ended up paying 57.00 shipped for mine on ebay. It was brand new. Just have to keep checking.

just a local shop... i deal with any brand but i do a lot with polk audio, kicker, rockford, wetsounds, panasonic, clarion etc..... the beauty of dealing with me is all product is warrantied for a year for replacement. with ebay good luck......

I understand your a local company and can warrant a product but for the price I paid if it only last for the summer it is ok. I am sure you cannot sell this product even close to what I paid with shipping.

i probably could but i could definatley tell you that there is a lot better for the application... that sub sounds like garbage compared to other options that will last for seasons upon seasons... but i am just offering good prices for non ebay equipment... yes the net has killed retail, but also on protected lines i can give you the hook up... just trying to help out...

i am still interested in finding a quality sub box amp set up for my outback(refer to my first post)

Quote Originally Posted by ATLOUTBACKV
    i probably could but i could definatley tell you that there is a lot better for the application... that sub sounds like garbage compared to other options that will last for seasons upon seasons... but i am just offering good prices for non ebay equipment... yes the net has killed retail, but also on protected lines i can give you the hook up... just trying to help out...

So where is your shop? Need the info
    Contrary to popular belief, a boat does not run on "Thank Yous"