Default '04 Mobius LS for sale

Hey guys, just testing the waters to see if anyone is interested...boat is all black with the tribal graphics, mint condition, 75hrs. This is absoutely the sweetest boat you have ever seen! I can't go anywhere without getting compliments. Just about every option imaginable, sans PP and heaters. Custom Kenwood sound w/ 4 tower speakers & 3 amps, wakeboard and surf racks, Gravity ballast system, custom tension mount (no straps) sunbrella black bimini, tinted windows, FAE (Fresh Air Exhaust) system - the absolute best thing you can do for your boat if you surf! And on and on...

Always garaged, waxed/polished/detailed weekly. I guarantee you will not find a nicer boat anywhere - period! Serious inquiries only please! I live in Colorado but am willing to meet 1/2 way for delivery within reason. Tons of great pics that I would be happy to email upon request. Dealer serviced and still under warranty through August! Price negotiable based on current NADA and my payoff for SERIOUS and QUALIFIED buyers only! Moving up to an LSV or XLV next year and working a trade-in with my dealer soon if no takers. You simply have to see this boat to believe it! Post reply or PM me and I'll be happy to send you pics and my number so we can discuss details. Thanks!

bump...

Boat is now officially "available". Divorce forces sale. Must sell asap, make offer. Forgot to mention custom Fly High ProX sacs, Tsunami pump, ski wake and surf ropes, jetpilot and o'neill jackets, wakesurf board, Connelly FX slalom ski with dual high wraps, and on and on and on...the whole lot is negotiable. As turn-key as you will ever find. Everything is top of the line. My loss is your gain...

pm me price and lo-cal
    looking for good deal on 04 up mobius