Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Group buy on FAE (Fresh Air Exhaust) $75 off!!!

Hey all, I recently purchased and installed an FAE system on my '04 Mobius LS. Gotta' say all the hype is true. CO is virtually eliminated. Pretty good noise reduction as well. Install was easy-moderate. Product is VERY high quality, I was overly impressed. The customer service was, as expected, top notch. Larry is the man! Coincidentally, there is a good pro-wakesuring article featuring him that just came out. He also makes Trick Boardz and has a great reputation in the industry. Check it out here:

http://www.statesman.com/life/conten...18fitcity.html

If you surf, you absolutely, positively have to have the FAE (in my HUMBLE opinion) if you have experienced the nauseu and headaches from too much CO exposure. It would be the very first thing I buy on my next boat, period! Anyhoo, I offered to throw out a group buy for him and be the coordinator, as I was so impressed with both the product and customer service. He will knock off $75, no minimum/no limit! Let me know either by reply here or PM if you are interested and I'll let him know who we have and how to make it happen by week's end.

And no, there is no affilliation between him and I...just a satisfied customer helping out a grassroots entrepreneur!

Surf's up!

Ed~ How did I know that you would have throw your .02 in here. Well, here's your change back. Give me a break. I did not mean to intend that you literally Had to have it to surf. Anyone with half a brain can figure that out. I did NOT say you "cannot" participate in the sport wihtout it. Geesh dude. I told Larry how happy I was with the product. He asked me to do a group buy. I said I'd help him out. Simple as that. I would simply send the names and contact info to Larry and let them work it out. I sure as hell am not collecting money, shipping, etc.

I guess I've been lucky up until this point to not be blessed with your unsolicited opinions on my other posts. We're all aware that you know everything and like to police the board. Get a life bro and stop trying to "rain on everyone's parade".

If anyone is interested, just call Larry directly. I'm out. Sorry for trying to help!

Quote Originally Posted by iaonbb
    Ed~ How did I know that you would have throw your .02 in here. Well, here's your change back. Give me a break. I did not mean to intend that you literally Had to have it to surf. Anyone with half a brain can figure that out. I did NOT say you "cannot" participate in the sport wihtout it. Geesh dude. I told Larry how happy I was with the product. He asked me to do a group buy. I said I'd help him out. Simple as that. I would simply send the names and contact info to Larry and let them work it out. I sure as hell am not collecting money, shipping, etc.

I guess I've been lucky up until this point to not be blessed with your unsolicited opinions on my other posts. We're all aware that you know everything and like to police the board. Get a life bro and stop trying to "rain on everyone's parade".

If anyone is interested, just call Larry directly. I'm out. Sorry for trying to help!
    ditto. thank you for posting the discount with the group buy

Just trying to help out guys...certainly would've liked to save $75 when I bought mine!

Ed~ Maybe we can still be friends over on the wakeworld board

Can I still be both of you guys friend? I don't think I could make it from day to day on my own.

15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Hippies...hippies everywhere!!

and they are hugging

I like my FAE as well.

I'd like to get FAE some day. My boat doesn't fit in the garage with the swim platform on .

Good point Nafplio and worth mentioning. It does mount to the bottom of the platform which can be a prob for some. It does remove fairly easily though by loosening the clamps that go on the exhaust outlets and just sliding it off. It stays connected to the platform. Maybe an extra 5 min on the decommissioning process.

Sled491 Guest

Dude, that was really intense!