Default Thinking buying a moomba mobius lsv

I just have a few questions to moomba owners. First, how is the reliablity of moomba boats? 2, are there any common problems everybody has had? 3rd, any ideas on gph say at 3000 rpm ( just estimate), and final question im in nc where is the best place to get a deal. i have already talk to one guy an he is already 5000 higher than what ive seen soom of you guys have paid. Thank you for your time an info.

These boats sell & run well. The dealer is important for long term care.

SD2

Right now they're selling alot more boats than they do after the summer is over, so your not going to get as good of a deal as the ppl that bought them at the boat shows and during the winter, it's all about supply and demand. That being said I bought an 07 LSV in may and I have 45 fairly trouble-free hrs on it already, the only problem I've had was one of my wakeplate cyl's started leaking after about 10 hrs, called atl marine and they sent me one overnight so I wouldn't miss memorial day weekend on the lake. Call around and check all your options, you can't beat the amount of boat you get for the money in a moomba though.

Search GPH on the board, that'll give you a good idea of fuel efficiency. Personally we checked out all the others and Moomba was the best buy for the dollar. Aesthetically the boat rocks (07 LSV). I've actually had people come up and tell me this is nicest wake boat they've seen. Pretty cool when we're sitting next to '07 MCs and Malibus. Mechanically, no significant problems. Ballest has been a little temperamental not draining, filling on its own but every boat has its quirks and support has been good. Finish work, upholstry etc. is good no complaints. Loading an unloading no issues. The Boatmate trailer is nice and maneuvers well with the tandem wheels. Overall, we're happy.

Thanks for all the info. im trying to sell the boat i have now so i may wait an get a 08 model. lsv or xlv

mechanically most wakeboard boats are very similar i.e. the engine/v-drive/transmission is the same on an LSV as it is on boats that cost more than twice as much. It is fit and finish that usually seperates the price of boats.

I have A 07 LSV just over 35 hours. Just one problem. The wire from the radio remote was disconnected!
    I can advise you these are excellent boats! Holliday is in sight so a lot more hours will be made soon.