Default gravity games ballast bags needed

Has anyone upgraded their rear gravity bags to the 750# pro x series fat sac in the larger boats? I'm looking for a set of the standard bags that hold 550#, about 19"x19"x42" for my outback v. The 750# bags are $150 each on buywake.com, but are too big for my boat. Let me know if anyone is willing to sell their 550# bags and for how much.

Thanks,
    Brad

Discussed here -->https://forum.moomba.com/viewtopic.p...ghlight=#23690

You want to go with these bags. I am running them in my 02 LSV. It should be the same boat as yours. You will not get a larger bag to fit in the outback V.

http://www.wakeside.com/page/w/PROD/...drive_sac_W701

Dimensions (each): 42" x 16" x 16"
    Capacity (each): 400+ lbs.

15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Jesse,
    Do you have any room on the sides of your bags? I didn't think I would be able to fill the bags completely beacause of the height of the compartment toward the rear of the boat, but I thought the 19" wide might still work. Thanks for pointing out those bags though, I'll probably get them for the price difference alone.

You can fill them completely. I will take some pics this weekend of them at full capacity. There is about 1.5" to spare when the bags are full. The measurements are of the bags when they are square. Whe you fill them, they take on more of an oval shape. There is no room on the sides. They sit flush against the engine walls and flush against the side of the boat. I am VERY pleased with these bags. Put about 6 to 8 people in the boat fill the front bag until the door starts to open, top off the rear bags and you will have to learn to handle the wake. First time I hit it, I did the highest face plant you have ever seen!!!

Check the link to the other post where we covered this before and note the post that is two down from my post in the link. I removed certain pieces and grounded off a few bolts as well as adding an overflow valve.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Very cool. I'm going to order them today. I added a bow bag at the beginning of the year. When I have a lot of people the wake is great, when I don't, its just not as big as I would like it to be, I'm guessing your boat is the same. The bow bag really made a difference when we only have 3 or 4.

I sent you a private message with my phone number in case you need any assistance.

Jesse
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

i have a Gravity Games from ballast bag 1100lbs for sale. $150 shipped. has quick connect connectors as well.
    [email protected]