Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Some people shouldn’t be allowed to breed! A couple years ago I was wakeboarding, and a teenage girl was jumping our wake right directly behind me. I didn’t know she was there at first, until I finally did a head plant, and when I bobbed up and turned around she was headed right for my head!!!! She didn’t realize that you loose steering capability when you kill a jet ski!! Not kidding!!! If I hadn’t put up my hands to catch the nose of the Jet Ski, she would have conked me right in the head!

Sled491 Guest

Tell me she wasn't blonde

I don’t remember…I think a brunette!? I was too busy trying to clean out my shorts!!!!!!!! Lucky me already in the lake!

Sled

I thought you were out drinking beer with Butta?

I won't tell G about the blonde thingie and all since she is blonde!

I am working on a Paint Ball Machine gun turrent to be installed in the bow of the boat. We see the intelligent less fortunate and let them have it!!!! If it works good then I will find a way to install it on cars so we can get those folks that like to hang around in the left lane on the interstate!

Every year we will see someone who hasn't got a clue and does dangerous stupid acts and nobody with authority is ever around, yet I will get a speeding ticket for driving 10mph on the streets.

Sled491 Guest

Z just got back from a 5 hr session with butta on the finer points of wakesboarding and the official hooters uniform. Quite the informative confernce, plans have been started for an all american moomba reunion.Something mid USA. See what happens when great minds get together

This took me five minutes to type as the refreshments at the meeting were along the bud light line

Sled491 Guest

Z by the way, your name was called at roll, but no one answered! Next time you had better show

Sorry I tried to make it but lost my keys!!!!
    Ah the chicken wing place!!!
    Did Dallas F. make it?

Tomorrow is the wife B day! I spent hours looking for something that I know she won't like today! Now if the boat had been finished earlier!!! I could have drove it up in the driveway with a big bow on the tower. Hey that's an idea for when I do get it since I am driving to Atlanta to get it by myself!

Sled491 Guest

You know the whole bow on the boat thing is cheating. You got to go with the ice. I'm sorry, I didn't make the rules, I just know how to play the game. Trust me I tried the other way, and never got any where until I started to use the jewlery card. Doesn't have to be much, just can't have keys or use gas.

Sled,
    I married a South Georgia Tom Boy from the deep woods. She started riding dirt bikes in 6th grade. She got her first deer at 17. She learned to ski at 4 years old and was on slalom at 6. She still has the Dick Pope Junior her father modified with a RTP and a bigger fin. Jewerly is not on her agenda. Believe it or not her ears are not pierced!!! She yelled at me when I bought her a 400 dollar channel set wedding band last year to replace her 10 dollar band she has worn for years. Thinking I was doing the "right" thing I have bought her some necklaces and other things in the past, she will wear it that day and then they disappear forever. This Christmas I bought her a Zelda game for her Nintendo DS and it was one of the best presents I have ever bought her, she is always playing that stupid game. I can honestly say she will be thrilled to get the LS for her birthday! Yes I got lucky!

I did that zegm.

I married a south Alabama girl in 1993, about two months later I bought her a 1988 Bronco with 32" tires and glasspack exhaust! She has never owned a 2wd drive vehicle since. Let me clarify that statement, I worked at a Cadillac/Pontiac dealership. She had a Jeep Cherokee but it was not big enough to tow the boat. She had been looking for a vehicle for about a month and we wanted something to tow my 1992 Mastercaft PS190. She drove up in the parking lot in this Bronco and I about fell out. I knew I married the right girl right then!

Her last truck was a 3500 crewcab, Duramax, 4wd, her claim to fame on that one is pulling my friends out of the mud in their 2wd trucks.

She makes me go to at least 6 NASCAR races every year, (we have season tickets to Bristol and Dega, in 2004 we had to go to 10. races.

We decided to get back into sking last year, we looked for a few months and ran into a Moomba dealer at the Talladega race in April. I picked it up on a Saturday and gave it to her on Mothers Day. It was a hoot, the neighbors all know I am the big skier but it was funny.

You might want to have a backup gift just in case.

I am a lucky guy!
    It is better barefoot!