Default small cracks in gelcoat

I have an '05 LSV and love it.....got just over 150 hours on it. I just noticed after the last time out that there are two really small cracks (1/8" and 1/4") in the gelcoat coming from where the tower connects to the boat; the back one on the driver's side.

#1 How vital is this to get fixed right away?

#2 Will it be covered by the warranty?

The boat hours are relatively low, and where the tower connects it appears to be off a little (manufacturer defect?). The tower "plate" is not centered on the black "padding" and overlaps a little.

Any help and/or info would be appreciated.

Tallone, "stress cracks" as far as I know are just a fact of life with boats, I have a '98 mobius and it also has some hair lines around the tower brackets, I suppose eventually if you see a definite weakness developing such as some flex when you shake the tower by hand , I would look into repairs but as it sounds I would definetly not be alarmed by it. One thing I try to always do is make sure my rider is pretty much directly behind the boat when starting vs. off to one side, the towers are built/braced to take stress pulling back but not necessarily out to the side...hope this eases your mind, now ride & enjoy !!! have a super wk. end bob