Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have a 07 lsv with just over 12 hours on it now.
    and the only problem untill now is the rain that keeps me from the water.

I feel really sory for you!! Can't the dealer give help?
    Good luck

Wish we had the problem with the rain. My boat has been almost flawless. I had a sensor problem at 4hrs, but other than that my only problem has been getting my friends wives to let them go out with me. Were not drinking, much. I thought when I bought this boat I would have to beat people off it. I have 2 gung-ho friends and one moved away. Oh, and the price of gas. What ya gonna do?

It's funny, when I joined this board, there we probably 10 regulars, now there are 30-50, I don't think SC is having any more problems % wise, they are just selling alot more boats, and having alot more participation on the board. People are asking questions and looking for advise. I personally am just glad Moombaarmada got his boat and I hope he doesn't have any problems.

Later.

Oh, and thanks Joe, for the info and the sarcasm.

Really thanks you Dave..will get it on the water in 3 hours..I hope all goes ok..I read theis bulletin board, you know..and sometimes you get worried about what people say but,I realize that the most of people who come into the board, do it asking for support, maybe most of the Moomba boats just run perfect and donīt need any advice.
    I ,personally, like to know how, prior to use anything so i always read the manuals and do the services,best way to avoid ptoblems. But my main source of information is this excellent board, itīs like having 24 hours official service advice.
    And last I wouldnīt have my boat here without the help of some people in this forum, so I donīt think it would be a weakness to say thanks one more time(also for the spanglish )

Sled491 Guest

We have almost 20hrs on our 07 outback now and except for the initial blown hose our boat is perfect. My sister in law and her boyfriend bought a similarily priced glastron and besides the fact that it is not half the boat I have, the have tonnes of problems.

Our boats are fairly simple as has been stated in other topics, it can't be all bad. Stick it out with the boat, let your dealer do his job and just try to enjoy the summer, it'll be a lot more fun that way.

Default It continues

This weekend out cruise control decided to stop working. AWESOME!

Anybody want to put any money on whats next? Could be a fun little game!

You really need Perfect Pass anyway!

Default Re: It continues

Quote Originally Posted by gt9118
    This weekend out cruise control decided to stop working. AWESOME!

Anybody want to put any money on whats next? Could be a fun little game!
    If I had to guess or put money on it......Id say it might catch fire(or just smoke alot) like mine did at 6 hrs. JK Hope nothing else goes wrong for you.
    Contrary to popular belief, a boat does not run on "Thank Yous"

I am going to say engine fire. It will melt the fiberglass and sink to the bottom. Hopefully its in no less than 80 foot of water. HAHA! No I love my boat I just hope it starts loving me back.

Sled491 Guest

Have you tried singing to her, or maybe a nice coat of Karnuba wax Hey.. Hey!