Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Name on boat

I must agree it is bad luck to name a ski boat! I live in Florida and all salt water boats have names however, my house is on a big lake and None of the fresh water boats have names. There must be a reason for this! My ski boat has no name, my offshore 25ft Proline does! My wife does not like the name that came on the Proline (we bought it used and it is called Foxy). I thought about changing the name but found out there is a ritual you must go perform to change the name or you will condemn the boat and its crew to bad luck. Since I am not practiced in this ritual she will remain "Foxy". It is mighty lonely when you are fishing 60 miles offshore.

I must agree it is bad luck to name a ski boat! I live in Florida and all salt water boats have names however, my house is on a big lake and None of the fresh water boats have names. There must be a reason for this! My ski boat has no name, my offshore 25ft Proline does! My wife does not like the name that came on the Proline (we bought it used and it is called Foxy). I thought about changing the name but found out there is a ritual you must go perform to change the name or you will condemn the boat and its crew to bad luck. Since I am not practiced in this ritual she will remain "Foxy". It is mighty lonely when you are fishing 60 miles offshore.

Hey Weirdo, I noticed you used photobucket to post what was a pic, now removed. What proccess did you use to post with them? Thanks,,,,Davidl
    08 LSV, Z-5 CARGO, TANDOM AXLE CUSTOM WHEELS TRAILER.....HOME LAKE IS BILLY CHINOOK CENTRAL OREGON

I call my boat HER or SHE but no name. Image shack David its free!
    2008 Mobius LS

Treat others the way you want to be treated!

Thanks again Bam====== name my boat? I guess I would have to call her " TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF"
    08 LSV, Z-5 CARGO, TANDOM AXLE CUSTOM WHEELS TRAILER.....HOME LAKE IS BILLY CHINOOK CENTRAL OREGON

Watch out now, David finally figured out how to upload pics.........LOL
    2008 Mobius LS

Treat others the way you want to be treated!

Pike,

Once again, I don't get it? .....Like the Hooters thing before.

My wife said we should name our Moomba "Motor Boat"..... I looked at her with a confused look until she flashed me.... I then understood
    Mrs. Z

More like EXACTLY the HOOTERS thing..
    Wasn't that from Wedding Crashers..
    You motor boating ........
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Ours is unofficially named "Tuition" as in our son's tuition! All I can say is I hope he gets that scholarship!
    07 LSV
    If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

OH! Now I get it. I looked it up on IMdB.