Thread: BIMINI TOP

Default BIMINI TOP

I NEED HELP ON FINDING A BIMINI TOP FOR MY 03 LSV.
    HALF THE DEALERS HAVE NEVER HEARD OF MOOMBA, AND NONE OF THEM HAVE HEARD RAD-A-CAGE. THIS MAKES IT HARD WHEN NO ONE HAS AN APP. FOR MY BOAT. THE DEALER IS NOT INTERESTED IN HELPING, ONLY IN SELLING BOATS.
    I WOULD LIKE TO FIND ONE WITHOUT STRAPS, LIKE MASTERCRAFT AND BOSS USE. CAN ANYONE HELP?

I bought my 98 Mobius used last year and I believe the tower and the bimini was standard add-ons. The bimini has a solid tubular frame and fabric top that wedges into brackets mounted to the tower and two bolts on each side holds it real secure. It's a clean look but it has a tight fit on the brackets which makes it more time consuming to remove. Early summer and fall I usually go without so I need a place to store it also. If you want, send me an email and I'll send you a picture of it.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

I want to get a bimini for my rad a cage as well. I get very little help from the two dealers near me. I ask one to order me a top for installation. They never did. ???

Has anyone tried installing a top yourself?
    Mike

Default Can you have someone design one

I just bought a 2002 Outback LS with a bimini. There is a bimini designed to fit the standard tower. To fit the tower, it ends up being very small. Yet, it still has an effect on the boat when running at speeds above 20 MPH.

Per the dealer's recommendation, I'm looking into designing something that can be easily put up and taken down for more cover on the back for when we are relaxing and not towing skiers or wakeboards or tubes behind the boat. I would not recommend running with the bimini. Our dealer recommended a tent and canvas outfit in Dallas to specially design something.

We have a Mobius LSV and it came with a SUNBRELLA bimini top that fits under the radacage tower. Hope that helps.

There's a Moomba bimini top for sale on eBay right now...might want to check it out. Just do a search under Moomba and it'll come up.

Brian