Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Stickers

have to go with#3. I quess I have to go out now and by some orange vests of shame for all to wear.

You could be like a flight attendant and put on a little dog and pony show just before leaving the dock, and the beverage service starts.

I got mine the other day. I plan on putting them with the rest of my moomba packages and install them when I sell the boat to get a newer model. That way the new owner will have the warning stickers on the boat that are clean and easy to read.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Quote Originally Posted by BLKOUTLS
    I suspect they will start arriving for any registered owners with S.C..
    I've moved to another state since I purchased my boat. Anyone know how to update my address information sith S.C.? I want to make my riding lawn mower look cool too, Ed.

-Chris

got mine yesterday also.

did anyone notice they are a different texture than the old ones

Woo Hoo !!!

They fixed the spellin of "While" on #5 !

(anyone with an 06 can see the mistake)

I'm putting my 'Tower' stickers on the closest Cell Tower - those things are dangerous.

I did not see where to put the 'boaters checklist'... so maybe across the gauges so I can see it.

Though I thank SC for trying to be safe, stickers do NOT control boating safety - Owners and parents do ! Anyone think the 14 year olds would read these ?

Hell - have all of us read the warnings on our skis and wakeboards ? Holly COW those are scary!

-J

I think that the mailing of the sticker was a good idea. I am the second owner of my LSV and a few of the stickers are missing. I am not planning on putting any of them on until I sell the boat, that way the will be clear and easy to read. I downloaded the owners manual and made myself familiar with all of the warnings before going out on the boat. The stickers will catch the people that not are as motivated as we are to familiarize ourselves with our boats and learn all of the warnings and precautions.

On the other hand, I have to admit, I was really excited when I got the large envelope from skiers choice only to find out it was the warning stickers!!! Iwas hoping it was my one time free coupon to upgrade my LSV to an 07 XLV at no charge, oh well, maybe that one will come in next month!!

Anyway, thankis SC for keeping me up to date!
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

okay, this is not funny, but after looking at the new "teak surfing" sticker, a new inboard owner of a vdrive was out to today, bu, and was pulling 2 kids teaksurfing.

i went up to as him if he was teaksufing and he said no, they are platform surfing... i was like what the f###k are you doing, but girlfriend said leave them alone.

i thought this is what is going to take away out wakesurfing on our lake because of idiots like this.

thank you skier's choice for being aware.

doug

I am really glad to see I was not the only one really happy to get a package from SC only to have the bubble burst when I opened it.
    JeeseC I liked the upgrade coupon idea. Hello S.C. are you guys taking notes a great giveaway idea

Chris

Still haven't got 'em....and I need my sticker fix!!!
    B!