Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

We do go to Allatoona alot. I am really trying to get a Georgia Jamboree together. I have talked to Lisa at Atlanta Marine and they have agreed to help out as much as they possibly can.

My wife and I were in the Outback V (Navy blue) with the custom graphics. I actually just traded it in on an 07 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games. Wow what an awesome boat.

I was able to get a great deal on the Supra a couple weeks ago. They allowed me 90% on my trade and I still drove out below MSRP.

Let's get together sometime at Allatoona.

man i would love to get together, I just need a boat. I bet that 24ssv is beautiful, would love one myself just a little out of the price range. Let me know what I can do to help you out in any way to get something started up as far as a jamboree. were you thinking about holding it at Allatoona? I think it would be a great location. I went to the wakeboard event a couple weekends ago and it turned out great I think. There were tons of people there. Just let me know what I can do to help you out with getting something set up.

PS: If you ever have an empty seat available for another guy and his wife let me know, I would take care of whatever needs yall might have "food,gas,beer,parking" until I get a boat

What are you doing on the 16th?

I gotta work the next 3 saturdays. I just transfer'd jobs, so I really have to work whatever they give me. I really appreciate the invite man and would love to take you up on the offer anytime. Just let me know when you are headed out and need some company.

Thanks,
    Tommy

No problem. I will keep you in mind. Send me your number in a private message and I will call you some time.