sigh

Unbelieveable...spent the weekend at Lake Pueblo. Let my buddy keep it an extra day since they were staying on and they lost it!!! Only got three rides on it since dialing it in. Spent months watching Craigslist to find the right deal and now I'm back to square one. So, once again I'm in need of some advice...

1. Any suggestions on a comparable ski that is also affordable? I got the old one w stoker high wrap and rear toe plate for $200. Really don't want to drop $500 on a ski right now since I am still intermediate at best.

2. Size: The FX was a 68. I'm 200lbs and 6' tall. Thinking I should go 70 this time? I now ski between 28-30mph w/ 10 off. The FX comes in 68 and 70 only..I may just get another FX but can't decide on size. Any advice here? Thining a 69 would be perfect (of course since it isn't avail in this ski) If I go with another FX, is it better to go a little smaller (6 or a little bigger (70)?

3. Here's a few I was thinking about: Connelly FX (68 or 70), HO Mach 1 (size?), HO charger (69). Whaddya' think?

4. Bindings: Stoker, Wileys, animal, other??? Really appreciate advice here as I liked the Stoker but have nothing to compare it to. Seems like everyone loves the Wiley's.

Thanks (again)...