Default Does this connect to anything?

I just had my dealer install the GPS antenna so I now have Zero Off on my '21 Craz. I was under the dash just looking to see where the wiring went and noticed this plug not connected to anything. It Says "flow 3" so i assume it has to do with the surf system, but I could not find anywhere it looks like it should plug into. Any thoughts? I have not water tested the boat yet.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Flow 3 is the system that has 2 actuators per surf plate - 1 for up and down, 1 for the end of the plate to fine tune. Assuming your Craz doesn't have Flow 3, so it is not used. I don't believe Flow 3 was offered on the Craz in 2021. The Mojo and Makai I know it was an option.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Yea, i do have flow 3. That's what makes me think it should bo plugged in.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

it would drive me nuts to not know where it plugs into but after laying on my back for 30 or 40 minutes contorted without a solution, I'd put the boat into the water first time and hope for the sake of the service manager that it all works hahaha.....
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Hmmmm....yes, that is probably the one connector that if you can just find where to plug it in your surf wave would tune itself to perfection, giving you the ultimate wave every time without any hassles or extra weight! That is where my mind would immediately go! I will have to look around under there on my 21 Makai and see if I notice an extra plug like that. I do know wiring harnesses often have unused plugs. I have the flow 3 as well.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

You are right Sandm, getting up under the dash and looking through all that wiring is a pain in the neck, literally. I have searched several times and can't see anthing for it to connect to. I just called my dealer and he said that it shouldn't have been anything that they would have disconnected so I'll get it on the water and see what happens. Like HFarr said, it's probably some secret plug to give you the ultimate wave.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Autowake diagnostic port?
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow