Default Heights on the water

Coming to the gurus for some help!
    Is there any reference for height on the water?

The background is we are looking at a trip to a lake house on Hartwell this summer. From the location of one of the houses we're interested in, we would have to clear an 8' bridge to get out to the main area of the lake. I don't want to have to drop the tower on my '21 Makai every time we go out.

Height with tower up is 128.5" on the trailer, 28" draft. Only thing missing is height from ground to lowest point of the boat on the trailer. If there isn't a reference, I'll make a trek to the marina to get it. If I nominally need 96" to clear the bridge, I imagine there is more than 4.5" from the ground to the boat, but wanted to verify.

Obviously I can get more clearance by loading with ballast, but there is also the factor of varying lake level.

TIA
    2021 Makai
    2020 Yamaha 195S (for sale)

There should be a spec for freeboard (to the top of the gunwales). Add Tower height to that.

Sent from my SM-A546E using Tapatalk
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman10 View Post
    Coming to the gurus for some help!
    Is there any reference for height on the water?

The background is we are looking at a trip to a lake house on Hartwell this summer. From the location of one of the houses we're interested in, we would have to clear an 8' bridge to get out to the main area of the lake. I don't want to have to drop the tower on my '21 Makai every time we go out.

Height with tower up is 128.5" on the trailer, 28" draft. Only thing missing is height from ground to lowest point of the boat on the trailer. If there isn't a reference, I'll make a trek to the marina to get it. If I nominally need 96" to clear the bridge, I imagine there is more than 4.5" from the ground to the boat, but wanted to verify.

Obviously I can get more clearance by loading with ballast, but there is also the factor of varying lake level.

TIA
    How far does your swim platform stick out of the water when ballast is empty. I’d use that as a reference and measure up. Mine is 3-4” out when empty.
    2024 SE550
    2022 SL550 (Sold)

Quote Originally Posted by mjb929rr View Post
    How far does your swim platform stick out of the water when ballast is empty. I’d use that as a reference and measure up. Mine is 3-4” out when empty.
    Yep that's a great idea. Also plan on filling your ballast and sinking it down a bit for extra clearance. Had to do that a few times on our backup lake to clear the bridge.
    2021 Makai

Thanks for the input all!
    2021 Makai
    2020 Yamaha 195S (for sale)