Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dukabor View Post
    Yeah, the flip up seats hit the mark for me when it comes to comfort, could be my short stature, and they feel a tad ‘flimsy’ I mean, maybe not to that extent, but they do not feel solid…. I really dont think they would interfere at all with bigger bags

I checked out a new ATX in the showroom (not sure the model but they have a profile now like a nautique paragon) but they have rear flip up seats that flip ‘both’ ways, like front and rear…. I like nothing else about that boat but I love that design of those rear seats….
    Ok, have to refine my post….

It was not a new ATX in the showroom (shows how much I was paying attention) it was one of the new Tige Ulta ZX’s…..

Bmac, I will say that surprises me they come that close to the stock bags, as they seemed to ‘barely’ protrude into the spot where the bins are…. All that being said, I know I am not interested in them…..
    2022 Makai
    Fire Red - Pecan ChillTech - Woodgrain Gatorstep
    400 - 1.76 - 15.5x15 prop (16x13 Acme 3409 installed for testing)
    Ballast Mods: 1000lb of lead and WM Bags

I just realized that I have 200lbs of lead under each bag in the rear compartments. That is why I don’t have a lot of space from my seat mechanisms to the top of the bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got into a discussion at the boat show with the TWRA (TN water cops) about what is legal when sitting in the rear facing seats. It started when we noticed a pontoon manufacturer that had a model with a 1/2 fiberglass and 1/2 metal railing around the outside of the swim platform.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Got into a discussion at the boat show with the TWRA (TN water cops) about what is legal when sitting in the rear facing seats. It started when we noticed a pontoon manufacturer that had a model with a 1/2 fiberglass and 1/2 metal railing around the outside of the swim platform.
    Utah has made it legal to sit in the rear facing seats when the boat is equipped with a surf pipe and the boat is going no faster than 12 mph.

2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    2000 Sharpe Houseboat 70x16 (Lives at Lake Powell)

So what was the TWRA's comments bout it?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    So what was the TWRA's comments bout it?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    They sounded confused at first. Gave me answers in a few directions, so I press them more.

But it came down to there had to be a continuous part of the boat, like a transom or rail in front of any rear facing seat. Thus, the pontoon sounded fine b/c it had a small railing on each side of the outboard motor.
    2018 Supra SL400

They sounded confused at first. Gave me answers in a few directions, so I press them more.

But it came down to there had to be a continuous part of the boat, like a transom or rail in front of any rear facing seat. Thus, the pontoon sounded fine b/c it had a small railing on each side of the outboard motor.
    That is how Heyday is for their rear facing seats on the H series boats. There is a metal rail that is on the transom to make riding in the legal as it is considered being in the boat. If you look at photos of an H22, you will see it.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

2018 Supra SL400

Yep, the toon had the outboard in the middle.

Speaking of Heyday, I do not recall them at the boat show. It’s interesting how they up their game little by little each year - H22 looks to be their best setup.

2018 Supra SL400

We were walking out of the boat show at closing and saw the Heydays and didn't get to look at them closely. They are definitely improving.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk