Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    When do you think you will get your boat out to ride?
    Blaine sent me a text and was hoping for warmer water and weather temps.
    Josh broke out the dry-suite over the weekend a few times riding behind his BU.
    I just finished dewinterizing it tonight, repla ed I want to do my trans and v drive oil tomorrow and hoping to be out next weekend for a shakedown run. Hoping to get the big wing on the foil this year and learn to fly like ol Josh does!
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

Quote Originally Posted by Mxmark4 View Post
    I just finished dewinterizing it tonight, repla ed I want to do my trans and v drive oil tomorrow and hoping to be out next weekend for a shakedown run. Hoping to get the big wing on the foil this year and learn to fly like ol Josh does!
    If you did not hear, be careful of the Concord Ramp. With the water being at winter lows, the fishermen are having a real rough time putting in and taking out.
    The county did some maintenance, but I advise finding another ramp - like the dam or Melton Hill.

The concord ramp was washed out where the concrete ends and the silt starts, thus leaving a big hole if you back in too far on the double-ramp size. Part of that is from everyone power-loading their boats too. The county put some rocks in there to try to help from trucks and trailers getting stuck.

The single ramp is not usable b/c of all the silt and mud washed in.

Since the water is low and all the washed in sediment, it's super shallow once you try to make your way to the main channel.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by Mxmark4 View Post
    Remind me, what big wing did you buy last year?

I'm also in the market for something different.
    2018 Supra SL400

Remind me, what big wing did you buy last year?

I'm also in the market for something different.
    I got a slingshot Quantum 100 last year. Tried it twice last year. Big high aspect wing. Its slow changing direction but should be able to pump with it. I think I will stick to Tellico until water improves and most of the debris washes ahsore.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

If you did not hear, be careful of the Concord Ramp. With the water being at winter lows, the fishermen are having a real rough time putting in and taking out.
    The county did some maintenance, but I advise finding another ramp - like the dam or Melton Hill.

The concord ramp was washed out where the concrete ends and the silt starts, thus leaving a big hole if you back in too far on the double-ramp size. Part of that is from everyone power-loading their boats too. The county put some rocks in there to try to help from trucks and trailers getting stuck.

The single ramp is not usable b/c of all the silt and mud washed in.

Since the water is low and all the washed in sediment, it's super shallow once you try to make your way to the main channel.
    Water should be up enough by the weekend to use concord again. Looking at putting mine on the lift next week or the week after.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold