Default 2013 vs 2014 LSV Step Over Cushion Setup

This may be a bit specific, but I have a 2013 Moomba LSV. I was just at the Atlanta boat show admiring all the new boats that have step over back cushions where you don't have to step on cushions to get in the boat from the ski platform.

Just noticed that the 2014 LSVs seem to have added this feature. Not sure if it's an option or became standard. I've attached a picture of what the 2014 looks like.

My question - Can the 2013 be converted to match the 2014? Thought the boats were generally the same.

Thanks!

Greg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by GregInAtlanta View Post
    This may be a bit specific, but I have a 2013 Moomba LSV. I was just at the Atlanta boat show admiring all the new boats that have step over back cushions where you don't have to step on cushions to get in the boat from the ski platform.

Just noticed that the 2014 LSVs seem to have added this feature. Not sure if it's an option or became standard. I've attached a picture of what the 2014 looks like.

My question - Can the 2013 be converted to match the 2014? Thought the boats were generally the same.

Thanks!

Greg
    A good boat upholstery shop should be able to make that for you
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    A good boat upholstery shop should be able to make that for you
    2nd that.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub