Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Boat Shows 2024

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Do you have a lot of the different brands at that show?
    This show had a good variety for a smaller one. Supra, Moomba, Malibu, Axis, Tige, Nautique, and Centurion, then other various non wake boats. At the end of the month is the larger boat and travel show, but the wake boat dealers don't really display at it anymore minus Malibu MC and all the wake pontoons.
    2021 Makai

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    I am hoping to get by the Atlanta show next weekend!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    I noticed a post on social media this AM from Singleton Marine on the new Malibu at the ATL show:
    2024 LSV - $180K (for the $248,588 MSRP)
    2023 LSV - $140K (must have a few leftover 23s.)

I did not see any fine print to see if that compares apples to apples on the motors and options.
    2018 Supra SL400

We had a great time at the boat show last night and come away super happy with our Mojo. After a season on the boat, it really highlights details that may go underappreciated.

The SV is a sweet looking boat!

The Tige Ultra ZX had some cool touches with great access in and out of the boat onto the swim platform. The Ultralounge seemed a bit odd at first but then it really clicked, how cool is it to have a forward facing copilot seat. The forward facing elevated seats could be a pretty sweet experience too. I can't believe it costs 3x Mojo's.

The Centurion Fe22 main cockpit felt like it was 23 ft long but sacrifices bow space. Impressive Ballast capacity in a 22' boat. It's cool to see that it had a trunk but seems like it may be to shallow for board storage. Great flex space with an option for plug and play Ballast. At $140k msrp it comes in at a unique price point between Craz and SV. Seems like a surfers boat!

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    I noticed a post on social media this AM from Singleton Marine on the new Malibu at the ATL show:
    2024 LSV - $180K (for the $248,588 MSRP)
    2023 LSV - $140K (must have a few leftover 23s.)

I did not see any fine print to see if that compares apples to apples on the motors and options.
    The $140k number tracks with Ohio dealers late fall prices on 2023 leftovers. MSRP was $215k on the 2023.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

I figured the SV would be getting some good reviews during the shows this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by cucv View Post

The Tige Ultra ZX had some cool touches with great access in and out of the boat onto the swim platform. The Ultralounge seemed a bit odd at first but then it really clicked, how cool is it to have a forward facing copilot seat. The forward facing elevated seats could be a pretty sweet experience too. I can't believe it costs 3x Mojo's.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
    That’s looks like a cool boat. Never rode on one in the lake, but climbed around a few at the shows. I was pleasantly surprised, but not with the price tag.

2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by cucv View Post
    The Tige Ultra ZX had some cool touches with great access in and out of the boat onto the swim platform. The forward facing elevated seats could be a pretty sweet experience too.
    The Centurion Fe22 main cockpit felt like it was 23 ft long but sacrifices bow space. Impressive Ballast capacity in a 22' boat. At $140k msrp it comes in at a unique price point between Craz and SV. Seems like a surfers boat!
    rode on a sanger a while back that had a fiberglass piece over the platform to make it easier to get gear on. it was an absolute pita and almost everyone hated it. wonder how much of a pita the tige piece will be for putting on wakeboards while sitting on the platform. not that anyone boards anymore different concept but the old tige 2300v had 2 front facing captains chairs and wasn't a popular feature-gone on the 24ve.. the forward facing seats on top of the sundeck will get you a ticket in almost every state for not being "inside" the boat under way if over 5mph.

if the fe22 carries the same dna as other centurions, it'll be a beast of a surf boat out of the box.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Does the Fe22 replace the short lived Vi?

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Does the Fe22 replace the short lived Vi?

You are correct.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

I think the Vi only lasted 2 or 3 years.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan