Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I know we can get that averaged over the long term in the stock market, but if you have a relatively low risk way of getting 8% return, I'm all ears.
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    I know we can get that averaged over the long term in the stock market, but if you have a relatively low risk way of getting 8% return, I'm all ears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Especially if your employer matches. That's free money!
    2005 Mobius LSV
    325 EFI

I have some close friends who work at Mercury- From a boat market perspective the 150HP and lower HP range markets have completely crashed- Layoffs on those production lines. The 150 HP and up continue to stay strong.
    Obviously the affluent folks are still buying, but everyone else no.

I personally will likely never buy a new wakeboard boat…We bought new in 2021 and are now priced out of the market (not because we can’t afford, but because I won’t spend $100k + for something I use 20 hrs a year).
    2021 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by brad460 View Post
    I have some close friends who work at Mercury- From a boat market perspective the 150HP and lower HP range markets have completely crashed- Layoffs on those production lines. The 150 HP and up continue to stay strong.

I personally will likely never buy a new wakeboard boat…We bought new in 2021 and are now priced out of the market (not because we can’t afford, but because I won’t spend $100k + for something I use 20 hrs a year).
    Pretty wild only use your boat 1 week a year lol
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

I put 20 hours on my boat from august 2022-October 2022 while I trailered it. I only put 30 hours on my boat this year, but used it April to November. I have it on a lift now at my dock, so I put it in the water, fill ballast, ride in the cove next to mine, drain ballast, back to lift. Take family cruises around the lake as well. But, I don’t have to drive all the way across the lake from ramp to cove.
    I also have a 11 month old and a 3 year old so it’s hard to get out more than 1-2 times a week.

To the OP, prices are out of hand. Too many unneeded comfort features, high interest rates, and inflation are the main issues in my opinion.
    2023 SL400

previous - 2000 SAN210

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    I put 20 hours on my boat from august 2022-October 2022 while I trailered it. I only put 30 hours on my boat this year, but used it April to November. I have it on a lift now at my dock, so I put it in the water, fill ballast, ride in the cove next to mine, drain ballast, back to lift. Take family cruises around the lake as well. But, I don’t have to drive all the way across the lake from ramp to cove.
    I also have a 11 month old and a 3 year old so it’s hard to get out more than 1-2 times a week.

To the OP, prices are out of hand. Too many unneeded comfort features, high interest rates, and inflation are the main issues in my opinion.
    When those kiddo's get to be pre-teen to early teen ages, you will be putting on almost 20 hours in a weekend with them and their friends! Trust me!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Quote Originally Posted by brad460 View Post

That has been the story for most of the year tho. The “ inexpensive” stuff has been sitting more and the big dollar stuff is still relatively moving. That was the story I got when i was out the boat show in march. It took my local dealer 6 months to sell the boat I was going to buy in march because we couldn’t agree on a reasonable price. Now they have 23 still on the ground with 24s rolling in.

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    spot on imo...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten